What's new

So I finally finished my console collection for this generation yesterday.

I can now say that I'm finally the proud owner of a PS3, which will stand united next to my Wii and Xbox 360.

Now I guess it's time for me to pick up so PS3 games (exclusives mostly) to fill in the gap of what I don't already own on my 360 or Wii.

This should be fun.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I can now say that I'm finally the proud owner of a PS3, which will stand united next to my Wii and Xbox 360.

Now I guess it's time for me to pick up so PS3 games (exclusives mostly) to fill in the gap of what I don't already own on my 360 or Wii.

This should be fun.
GOTTA get Uncharted and Uncharted 2. And the Ratchet and Clanks, Heavy Rain, God of War, Katamari & Little Big Planets. There isnt much else PS3 exclusive worth a shit. And dont let anyone tell you different (PS Killzone is lame, even tho K3 is pretty decent, but that was just a demo lol)

DevilJin

Noob
Good to see more PS3 owners. You getting MK9 or 360, PS3, or both?

GOTTA get Uncharted and Uncharted 2. And the Ratchet and Clanks, Katamari & Little Big Planets. There isnt much else PS3 exclusive worth a shit. And dont let anyone tell you different (PS Killzone is lame, even tho K3 is pretty decent, but that was just a demo lol)
Ahem... Be sure to look at some of these to

.Infamous
.God of War 3+ collection (if you never played 1 or 2)
.Sly Cooper collection
.Prince of Persia collection
.Resistance 1+2
.Killzone 2-3 (Don't let Tim trick you!)
.Yakuza 3
.Heavy Rain

games to look out for:

Resistance 3
Infamous 2
Uncharted 3
No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise
MotorStorm Apocalypse
Twisted Metal
Yakuza 4

I'm not into FPS titles, (even owning a 360 I avoided Halo) so I'll probably pass on Killzone and Resistance.

I am perfectly fine with Gears of War or Socom (these have a Over the Shoulder view in which you can see your character at all times), and I played enough of Devil May Cry 4 and other action games that have Guns.

But as for a list of my PS3 Only Exclusives that I must have eventually, this is what I have come up with thus far.

Uncharted : Drake's Fortune (purchased already)
Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves
White Knight Chronicles
Valkyria Chronicles
The Last Guardian
LittleBigPlanet GOTY Edition
Final Fantasy Vs. XIII
Disgaea 3
Disgaea 4
Cross Edge
Demon's Souls (purchased already)
Tales of Xillia (minding it's actually localized and released in the US)
Katamari Forever
Makai Wars
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2
Trinity Universe
Twisted Metal PS3
God of War 1+2 HD Collection and God of War III
and Gran Turismo 5

3rd Party titles I plan to pick up for my PS3

Mortal Kombat 2011
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Tales of Graces F
Star Ocean : The Last Hope International

I'm actually quite suprised there is so many games I want for the PS3. Meh, I need to get me some money.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Do you have DKC, NSMB, SM 25th, Metroid, HOD: Overkill, NMH, MKA, Mario Kart Wii and Red Steel 2 for your wii?