What's new

Question - Quan Chi So how does one fight against uncle fester?

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
Yeah, when I see this guy it's lights out for me. I don't think he's main exclusively by god like players. I just have no idea how to game plan for him. I don't understand the properties of his specials.

Help a brotha out?

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Yeah, when I see this guy it's lights out for me. I don't think he's main exclusively by god like players. I just have no idea how to game plan for him. I don't understand the properties of his specials.

Help a brotha out?
What problems do you have in particular? I can help with anything Summoner related if he gives you issues.

Tweedy

Noob
Be careful with running in and jumping at him. He has good tools to intercept you like his 5 frame NJP, his D3, his jump 1, which is as fast as Alien's jump 2. You just gotta play patiently. Once you're in, maul him.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
if he's zoning you in armour all you have to do is trade projectiles once to get rid of the armour. it no longer regens by just leaving and going back in. so tag him once and get in as best you can (not to difficult in this game, the run button helps) once you're in dont leave. He can't deal with pressure well.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

Help a brotha out?
let me know what variations and I can help with all 3