What's new

General/Other Smoke mk10 wishlist

kandehbar

The Gryphon
Well I'm not sure if it should go here but since its smoke specific ill take this gamble.
Post what you would like to change with smoke and please let them be reasonable or at least with the intentions of being being reasonable.

My changes -
Smoke hair in game-play: ugly as crap atm but in the vignette cut scenes it looks badass. make it more like the cut scene
Smokes D2 - Less frames less recovery
During smoke toward/away you can use Ex invisibility during it and you will reappear invisible.

Additions to Smoke
A stance - If Smoke gained a stance option that would give him a decent low most of his problems would be solved. The way I would like the stance to work is that you get a safe high option that start a combo but does decent damage with average speed, A mid Staggering mid option that can be punished on block but the window is very small and a low option that can be buffered into smoke ex smoke bomb. You should be able to dash cancel it but make it like current shake dash cancels. The stance IS NOT A SPECIAL.
And lastly the most useful part of the stance is this: if you use Smoke away/toward and use the stance cancel during it he will reappear in the stance. The rules still apply for both ex and regular smoke toward/away ( normal can be hit in the beginning and end of it and ex is fully invincible). I think that would make smoke pretty cool. If not exactly this but at least a stance of some form to give him a good low option

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
have smoke become monster smoke... based off of his ending
I'd take a monstro-smoke over robo-smoke anyday
:spider:

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I doubt future incarnations of MK characters will bear any strong gameplay resemblance to current ones. Full redesigns ftw.