What's new

Slasher Flicks

axi0m

Noob
So after watching Scream 4... which wasn't that bad to be honest I've been recompiling my slasher collection.

Obtained and watched the entire Scream trilogy over the past couple days and looking for some other recommendations, I'd prefer modern since I've watched all the classics like 3498239834 times. Sooo.... throw em at me!

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
So after watching Scream 4... which wasn't that bad to be honest I've been recompiling my slasher collection.

Obtained and watched the entire Scream trilogy over the past couple days and looking for some other recommendations, I'd prefer modern since I've watched all the classics like 3498239834 times. Sooo.... throw em at me!
Dario Argento is not modern really but Deep Red and tennebre were really good if you have not seen those yet they might be worth checking out.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Hmm, some good non classic Slasher/Horror films.... Saw series, The Decent, and Paranormal activity was decent. Ill have to take a look through some more since I tend to forget movies that have came out recently.

They really have a scream 4?

axi0m

Noob
Hmm, some good non classic Slasher/Horror films.... Saw series, The Decent, and Paranormal activity was decent. Ill have to take a look through some more since I tend to forget movies that have came out recently.

They really have a scream 4?
Yea Scream 4 just came out a few weeks ago. It wasn't too bad to be honest.