What's new

Skipping win poses.

Gadget

Decorated Damager
I don't know if this is common knowledge yet, but in case not, I would like to save hours of peoples lives wasted on the unskippable win poses.

At the matchup screen, if both players hit up+:fp to get the Raiden face, it enables No Blood mode for that match. What the does aside from turning off the blood (from the characters, the fountains in pit bottom are still there, and battle damage still shows) is skip the fatality part. So instead of "Finish him!!!" It just loads the Rematch/Char Select menu.

So no walking over to them to uppercut, then watching a 15-20 second win pose. It saves about 1 min every 3 matches. If you like to play long sets like we do, it adds up fast. Hope it helps.

PS Apparently Zombie Kombat does the same, but I can't confirm. The kode is all skulls.

nyght87

Noob
Nice tip. Pretty sure zombie mode does this as well.

Not sure if I'm the only one that thinks this is kind of lame but also the win animations for some of the characters after they win just a round is kind of annoying, most noticeably with Skarlet. lol the opponent that lost the round gets up and is just standing there while skarlet is just half way through her animation.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Yep, Zombie Kombat does this as well. The loser of the match just explodes - no win animations or fatalities involved. Kode is 666 666.