What's new

Skin Trade - Starring Tony Jaa, Dolph Lundgren

C-Sword

Warrior
Michael Jai White, Ron Perlman and Peter Weller

When I first heard of this movie, I thought it would be low budget, but they kept adding more people to the cast.

Tony Jaa needs this to succeed, all his recent works had flopped, including The Protector 2.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
This looks promising. I loved Ong-Bak, its one of my favorite action movies tbh. That said, Ong-Bak 2 and 3 went full tard. They were horrible. 2 at least had a sweet action scene at the end, but 3...good lord.

I hope this one is good with all the recognizable actors.

Edit: Also @C-Sword props to you for consistently posting news that is relevant to buy interests

input

Noob
@C-Sword Hey man thanks for trailer! Gotta check this one out. I saw when you posted that trailer for 'The Wrath of Vajra'. I've seen it already and man did that movie have a sick fight scene in the beginning. If you think MK9's XRays are brutal, check out the first fight in this movie and you'll rethink what brutal is. Never really seen anything like it. Anyways, I'm definitely looking forward to The Raid 2 as well. Should be great!

And I forgot to mention that 'Ninja: Shadow of a Tear' had some pretty awesome fight scenes in it too. I hope this trend in martial arts action movies continues.

God Bless

Last edited: