What's new

General/Other skarlet you B****!

my fingers hurt in practice because of..

this combo starter b11f4 df3f2

and this combo starter b2db2f2df2

not to mention this little combo ender f121 1+2

i like skarlet, i really do..she just seems a little unorthodox to me right now. Her combos feel so odd doing it on a 360 pad. My thumb will be all meaty and muscular if i main her though.

I'm waiting to try her until they finally patch their buggy release, probably changing half her combos and the way she plays as a character. That being said, I spent 5 minutes in practice or so and she does seem like you will be constantly...pressing...buttons.

I'm waiting to try her until they finally patch their buggy release, probably changing half her combos and the way she plays as a character. That being said, I spent 5 minutes in practice or so and she does seem like you will be constantly...pressing...buttons.
Constantly pressing 2 you mean? lol.

I can't imagine playing on a 360 pad srsly xd. I tryed playin sf with a 360 pad and i was like " **** this". As Konqrr says .. stick ftw since i use that too xd. You should better not waste to much time on skarlet now since she wil be fixed anyway.

I can't imagine playing on a 360 pad srsly xd. I tryed playin sf with a 360 pad and i was like " **** this". As Konqrr says .. stick ftw since i use that too xd. You should better not waste to much time on skarlet now since she wil be fixed anyway.

yeah i just wanted to put some time into since i did buy the season pass...i better like rain and kenshi..im not really into skarlet so far..

on a side note..are you swagga jackin me boy?