What's new

Skarlet, Rain & Kenshi

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
Probably just Kenshi.. he still has a lot of potential. I don't think Skarlet has a fan base big enough to guarantee her a spot in MKX. She was cool, but maybe just as a bonus DLC in MK9 is good enough to lay her to rest.

Rain was awesome, but I highly doubt he'll be in MKX. I feel like they went all out and did the best they could with him and gave us what we wanted.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Probably just Kenshi.. he still has a lot of potential. I don't think Skarlet has a fan base big enough to guarantee her a spot in MKX.
Go die, from a single game debut i think her fan base is really big, besides, everyone seems to be bombing Ed Boon,s Twitter demanding her return, she has a lot of potential and i doubt she will be left out of MKX

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
i want my rain without holes and gaps in his rh cancels this time around plz..

Skarlet is surely unique, has a large fan base, and also emerged from a glitch rumor. these make her special.

I want the 3 of them, just tone down Kenshi a bit.

Last edited:

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
From a story point of view, Rain is a demi god, Good/Bad kenshi could go either way, Skarlet is 50/50 if she's not in mk10 she will be in mk11.

DeathTouch

Iceman
Go die, from a single game debut i think her fan base is really big, besides, everyone seems to be bombing Ed Boon,s Twitter demanding her return, she has a lot of potential and i doubt she will be left out of MKX
Does Eddy Wang play any other character than bitches ?

RHCP

Noob
I think Skarlet and Rain have a great chance of coming back. Skarlet is completely unique in the MK world, and she fits in perfectly. Rain has also experienced an awesome storyline change in the last few years that actually ranks him among MK's most intriguing characters.

DeathTouch

Iceman
"Bitches" has faster walkspeeds, are not braindead, have a small hitbox, and requires the use of brain to play, have variety of gameplays and is actually fun.
I did not mean to insult u my friend. Just find it interesting u always choose female characters. but small hitbox has advantage in many circumstances

RHCP

Noob
I've always gravitated towards women fighters in fighting games myself. I also always used to smoke my brothers with them in each game. It seems my main had always came down to being a woman, except for Injustice. I haven't picked a main yet.

I'm stuck between Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman. All three are a blast to play for me.

What's wrong with picking women in fighting games? And why do they have to be referred to as bitches?

DeathTouch

Iceman
I've always gravitated towards women fighters in fighting games myself. I also always used to smoke my brothers with them in each game. It seems my main had always came down to being a woman, except for Injustice. I haven't picked a main yet.

I'm stuck between Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman. All three are a blast to play for me.

What's wrong with picking women in fighting games? And why do they have to be referred to as bitches?
Dude don't overreact. Was just joking LOL

RHCP

Noob
I didn't know you were joking, I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you I promise.

I don't think you should call women bitches like that though. It's kind of offensive. Other than that I don't have a problem with you or anything.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I did not mean to insult u my friend. Just find it interesting u always choose female characters. but small hitbox has advantage in many circumstances
I like real ninjas, and i do love strong women, its only fair that most of the time most of the characters that has my kind of style they are all footsie based or high level execution characters.

Ibuki, kunimitsu, skarlet do prove this.

However, i do main a few males.

Scorpion, jin kazama, akira from vf, hayabusa, moryia minakata from last blade, kyo kusanagi etc

It really does depends of the gameplay system

Edit: i did main aquaman, flash, and green arrow in injustice, and batgirl was my last character

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I definitely want Rain back, with a slight buff. Depends on how much faster-paced the gameplay is compared to MK9.

I'm just wondering if the E3 character select screen shows the full amount of character slots, or if they will expand as the game develops. There are so many characters throughout the entirety of MK, God only knows who will come back, and who will get dropped. Definitely hope it's more balanced this time around, not such huge gaps between high and low tier. Maybe character variations will help a lot. God, gonna be so much info to study. Frame data is gonna be a nightmare.

kabelfritz

Master
tbh i dont think theres any chance of these chars being in. they have very little relevance to the plot and especially kenshi was already in quite a lot of games for a newer char. i also cant see why they would bring back rain out of all the ninjas who could make a comeback, there are more iconic ones. skarlett still has a lot of untouched potential gameplay-wise and her appearance in MK so far was really small, but so is her overall relevance to the story... this doesnt have to do with liking or disliking, just how a dev might think.