What's new

Skarlet & Classic Robo Skins out NOW; First look at Rain & Kenshi, next costumes

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator

Skarlet, the first DLC character for MK9 is now available for download on Xbox Live. She is 400 points and comes with the skins for UMK3 Sektor and Cyrax. You can DL those skins as well by themselves if you dont want to buy Skarlet. They are FREE. Also, you can buy the Season Pass for MK9's DLC, which will save you $5 by buying the package instead of each set, which will be 4 total, for at least this summer.

More DLC is on the way, and i took some pics from XBL to show you whats ahead.

First off, in July, Kenshi and Rain will be available to Download (official dates to come, but expect 2 week intervals). here is the pic of Kenshi and Rain from the Season Pass info:

Then also in July, Classic Noob and Classic Smoke costumes will be available as well (for free!) Here again is a pic from the Season Pass info:

Then in August, a 4th DLC to be named at a later time, with another 2 klassic skins will be available. Again, who and what is to be determined, but stay tuned to TestYourMight.com for the latest news.

FYI, all this DLC hits PSN later today/evening depending on where you live. Make sure you check this TYM article out on how to win it for free!! - http://testyourmight.com/forum/content.php?1269-TYM-Giving-Away-Skarlet-Bloody-Skarlet!

wtf? i just bought the damn season pass and i don't have Skarlett or Cyrax and Sektors alt costumes!

i'm pissed off.......what did i do wrong?

edit: you gotta d/l the compatibility pack first. got skarlett and everything now so i'm happy!