What's new

Skarlet Anti-Airs combos + Guaranteed Blood ball 2 hit combo

Well shit you just beat me to it. Was about to post about the F2, blood ball thing. I was labbing blood ball to see what could combo into it for that beautiful plus 29 and F2 is the only thing I found. The other part of it though is that you can condition them to F2,1. A more advanced player is eventually going to get used to that and might try to hop attack on the 1. That’s when you hit them with F2, blood ball and boom you’re +29. Downside is if they duck anyway you’re gonna whiff in their face and get blown up.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Well shit you just beat me to it. Was about to post about the F2, blood ball thing. I was labbing blood ball to see what could combo into it for that beautiful plus 29 and F2 is the only thing I found. The other part of it though is that you can condition them to F2,1. A more advanced player is eventually going to get used to that and might try to hop attack on the 1. That’s when you hit them with F2, blood ball and boom you’re +29. Downside is if they duck anyway you’re gonna whiff in their face and get blown up.
duck at +29?
with how much ping difference you have been playing?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
No duck after F2. You can’t hit confirm F2 into blood ball can you?
Its not hit confirm, its a special cancel, the same way you do F2xxtongue, you do F2xxblood Ball, but the trick its the range, the closer you are to the character the better, but too far of the range and it won't connect, no need to hit confirm.

E

Eldriken

Man, to think that you can be guaranteed +29 after a d1 if your opponent likes to press buttons and you're at the correct range for f2~db2. God. Damn.

Its not hit confirm, its a special cancel, the same way you do F2xxtongue, you do F2xxblood Ball, but the trick its the range, the closer you are to the character the better, but too far of the range and it won't connect, no need to hit confirm.
Right. But what if they block the F2?

some times you guys way of thinking makes me laugh, F2 its a whiff punishing tool, its not to be thrown out there randomly, i only throw F2 when something whiffs, dunno why i would make it different
K now we’re on the same page. Something got lost in communication I guess where I thought you were saying you could just throw it out.

Cool stuff but if you're close enough to hit this you're also close enough to get whatever full punish combo on whiff instead. How often do you take 13% and a mixup over 30% and a knockdown?

Malec

Noob
Cool stuff but if you're close enough to hit this you're also close enough to get whatever full punish combo on whiff instead. How often do you take 13% and a mixup over 30% and a knockdown?
Was thinking the same, I wouldn't

Kind of the point I was trying to make above. It would have to be a read that they’re gonna try and hop F2,1. Which surprisingly doesn’t even work.

Juanchaaa

Skarlet Tech Junkie
Blood Ball will onlly connect on hit if the opponent is close to skarlets palm (basically if she's touching the Blood Ball it connects). In the corner you'll have a bit more range, but nothing substantial.