What's new

Tech Skarlet 50\50 OTG

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes

I'm sure most skarlet players know this. But others don't. But when an opponent stays on the ground after a know down. She gets a free 50\50 because slide and ex down slash otg.

Also in this video. I use a combo that I don't see anyone using. I feel that its the easiest ( highest damaging ) combo to do.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!

I'm sure most skarlet players know this. But others don't. But when an opponent stays on the ground after a know down. She gets a free 50\50 because slide and ex down slash otg.

Also in this video. I use a combo that I don't see anyone using. I feel that its the easiest ( highest damaging ) combo to do.
I use it a lot. For some reason many players prefer to stay on the ground after they get knocked down. Still nice tread!

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
OTG known.

Combo is 44% with b2 and jip, so 38-39% on a standing f4 starter. Basically equivilant to the easier f4,df3,b2 xx u3,df1 xx f4,df3,b2 xx 1,1,2 for 38%. The 2,3 in your combo can be more challenging to hit as it's easier to fail. Just my opinion.

For the record, I did consider all of the combos with 2,3 in them when making my combo list. I love em but the ones I have listed are more consistent and equal or higher damage almost across the board.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

its been known. But i gotta say, this 50/50 is hella risky. If i were you iaDD or going for a slide might be your best options than blowing up a chance by spending 1 bar for a 13f overhead.

There is a better setup that leads to same situation, i was saving in case i go to EVO, but it seems i'll have to share, i don't have anything to record it now so you guys will have to wait till Flawless Victory, this sunday.