What's new

Tech Sinestro Unblockable and Interesting Tech

I was messing around with Sinestro in the lab and was looking for ways to utilize Arachnid Sting (DF2) and found some interesting stuff.

You can MB Arachnid Sting after the first hit on block and the projectile it shoots forth is unblockable and does 10% damage.

Sometimes when attempting to do the aforementioned move I accidentally cancel a D2 into a F3 (MB) without even pressing 3. It is crazy fast and I have gotten multiple msgs from people asking me how to do it. I don't know how I do it..it seems like a bug.

Anybody else know about this?

I just tried this is training mode. You can cancel a blocked d2,into f3 by pressing forward and mb

But you can also cancel other normals doing the same method, d1 works for sure... Ok may all his normals, neutral 1 and 2 can be canceled like this as well

It does consume 2 bars of meter to do this

I'm going to keep messing around here.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
yeah you can cancel normals into F3 or B3 with FFMB BBMB DFMB DBMB any of those commands

takes 2 bars though

Haha. Yeah I totally forgot you can cancel normal I to B/F3 for two bars. I need to find good applications for this. It probably works like a Focus Attack in SF4, right?

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Ya i use this tech with aquamans d 2 everytime i have the meter to close out a match. I woudnt suggest using it otherwise though. Meters to precious to waste.

Owerbart

I miss you
Not a Sinestro corp, but trying to get back on track: Is it true? Arachnid sting MB after the first hit is unblockable?

I was messing around with Sinestro in the lab and was looking for ways to utilize Arachnid Sting (DF2) and found some interesting stuff.

You can MB Arachnid Sting after the first hit on block and the projectile it shoots forth is unblockable and does 10% damage.

Sometimes when attempting to do the aforementioned move I accidentally cancel a D2 into a F3 (MB) without even pressing 3. It is crazy fast and I have gotten multiple msgs from people asking me how to do it. I don't know how I do it..it seems like a bug.

Anybody else know about this?
You are correct, pressing d2,f does cancel into arachnid sting without the use of 3. Very weird. Yes the MB arachnid sting is unblockable, but it can be interrupted.