What's new

Tech Sinestro - MB Arachnid Concept Reset ~ +70%

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
First of all, I found this months ago but couldn't share it because I couldn't record it. Therefore, Rip Torn AKA USAFIGHTERSdecided to do so for me. Shout outs to him and the whole Sinestro community. So, I was exploring with Sinestro and found this really cool reset. You must have 2 shots of trait at least in order to do the reset. The reset is based on the MB Arachnid Concept found by PigOfTheHut (I think).

The way it works is that when you do a MB Arachnid when it's blocked, the second hit is unblockable, so if you shoot your trait in between the gasp that it has you can actually get a free 10% damage off of it. Knowing this, you can go ahead after doing the MB Arachnid reset then you can shoot another shot of trait so you can follow up with whatever combo you come up with. I used d2 ~ d1 ~ 112 shackles as an example. You can follow up with d1 ~ f2d13 ~ 112 shackles for extended damage.

Here is the video... Enjoy it...

*After a standing 2 on hit, you are at +19. That's why you can get a free d1.
*The only way to escape this is by pushblocking.

-Project

LEGEND

YES!
I found this awhile back as well. While it is resource intensive there have been quite a few times where i wish i had remembered to use it to close a game out.

Pretty good thing to have in your bag of tricks imo

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
I found this awhile back as well. While it is resource intensive there have been quite a few times where i wish i had remembered to use it to close a game out.

Pretty good thing to have in your bag of tricks imo
yeah Im also working on a new tech using his 1b23. Did you know that in EVERY corner combo instead of finishing it with d1 df2 you can actually 1b2 df2? O.O

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
thats neat i guess, I assume it gets 1% more damage?
That's right!
If you finish a combo with 1b23 (in corner after shackles) you can dash forward and do a semi-instant axe and it will cross up the opponent and bait 80% of the wake ups. If they expect it and block the axe you will be at plus advantage and you can also just nj1 and get a combo.

Really good stuff. This is something i keep on the low. I have a lot more stuff that will eventually be posted when i stop competing. Legend will always say he found stuff first bc he is a scrub. Good video guys.

However. If ur going to use that many resources and u land the hit. U are better off doing the 3arachnid loop for 77%.

Finishing corner combos with d2b2 arach does not work in combos that have a lot of juggle deterioration like f2d13 112 mb boulder 112 shackles j2 f2d13 ...

MKPROJECT2359

EMPEROR | MKU PROJECT
However. If ur going to use that many resources and u land the hit. U are better off doing the 3arachnid loop for 77%.

Finishing corner combos with d2b2 arach does not work in combos that have a lot of juggle deterioration like f2d13 112 mb boulder 112 shackles j2 f2d13 ...
True...Im sending you a PM to discuss some of my new techs and see your opinion and to see if you come up with a different (more useful) idea :)

You can always pushblock ofcourse:) As I said you can do a similar reset mid screen but it will require 3 shots of Trait and Godlike timing