What's new

Question Sinestro interrupt green arrows super

R.M.P.C^2

I just want to RUSH YOU DOWN!!
Recently I picked up Sinestro just to play around with due to a hand injury he's a simple player to play with on pad. I was playing against a green arrow player when I'm knocked them down and they woke up with a super. Before the super hit I inputted Sinestro's F2 D13 The super hit as the motion came out and I was launched into the air and immediately fell back down the full animation from the green arrow special did not go through and I took only a small amount of damage. I wanted to post this as a question before I put up a video to see if this tech is already out there

D

Deleted member 28105

This can happen with literally any character, and any normal/special that actually hits. He woke up with the super, and you were not in hit stun or block stun of any sort. This is by no means a viable way of escaping his super, as his inescapable setups render you motionless until the last possible moment.

Just try inputting F2D13 after you are hit by/ or block 111. Or, after you block B13, and see what happens. Swinging out of an inescapable reset is somewhat comparable to trying to make it as a singer with my voice. As optimistic as you may be. It sadly, will not work.

Last edited by a moderator:

R.M.P.C^2

I just want to RUSH YOU DOWN!!
I also tried it in practice with just raw supers against it with the same result .....
my overly optimistic idea is that it was a way to cancel out the fact his super is.."unblockable" and I use that term loosely but
I can see your point...

D

Deleted member 28105

I also tried it in practice with just raw supers against it with the same result .....
my overly optimistic idea is that it was a way to cancel out the fact his super is.."unblockable" and I use that term loosely but
I can see your point...
It certainly works, so long as he just supers raw. However, I would assume that most Green Arrow players with an IQ higher than the forecast in Canada today won't be throwing out raw supers. It's far too blunt. "Inescapable" resets can only be escaped through a back dash.

ando1184

Noob
This actually is one of the "fixes" NRS didn't fix after their last patch. Ares and Harley had similar results with their supers but those were patched and fixed so the super goes through no matter what. Sadly, us GA players have to pray for super to work no matter when we throw it out :(

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I agreed with ando. Hardest to escape is b13 xx super but if you get used to the sound queue it's not that hard at all.