What's new

Tech Sinestro 77% Combo! (No resets, interactables, or stage transitions.)

F4tal

Noob
What's with the 1-combo videos spam? I thought we're almost a year in since launch not a week. I'd be leaving the combos to actual combo video makers like @TONY-T and @ETC Mcfly etc

These can go in combo threads not their own.
I put them in their respectable character threads and I can make videos if I want. Tony and Mcfly are awesome but that's really ignorant to say that they should be the only ones posting combos.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I put them in their respectable character threads and I can make videos if I want. Tony and Mcfly are awesome but that's really ignorant to say that they should be the only ones posting combos.
I think what he means is that it's not worth making a thread for one video, just upload it to the media section, people will still see it

F4tal

Noob
I think what he means is that it's not worth making a thread for one video, just upload it to the media section, people will still see it
Yeah I know that now. Just figured more people would view it as a separate thread but I can see why it may annoy people. Sorry everyone.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Yeah I know that now. Just figured more people would view it as a separate thread but I can see why it may annoy people. Sorry everyone.
Yeah I get it, if you make it a thread then it'll be the first thing they see on the homepage but separate media is for the media section :/ no need to apologise, you have a valid reason for wanting to make separate threads

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Dude. I've been there before. TYM can be brutal sometimes and I didn't mean to call you out. I was just making the point that there was already a thread for it.

As a good rule of thumb I have learned to check sticky threads and combo threads before posting anything new. Chances are what you are looking for is in there.

I go by a simple rule....if I don't have any ground breaking news or some new tech. I don't start a new thread.

Don't let it get to you f4tal. We have all been there.

Smile, and have a good day friend. :)