What's new

Sindel mains bonus...

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
For all Sindel mains. For representing the Scream Queen i will do forum signatures for you. Just let me know what you want here and i will get to it when i can. here is some examples of what i can do.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It is cool of you to do this. She is my secondary and I like my Raka sig, but just wanted to give you props.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Nice work Cali. Can't wait to see all the new sindel sigs. Thanks for doing this.

I always have wiidoshi work on mine. But I will keep you in mind.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.

that ok? you tell me if you want something changed Run.
Omg! It's perfect! I love it. Is there any way you could make a neon lime green trim outline around the font of Runway Mafia? Like a border around what you have here? Neon lime is my fav color...otherwise it's beautiful!

x_0

Noob
Pretty damn good sigs you got there.
I never was into all that sig thing...may be I should try

If I may then - would be nice to have something gruesome/bloody (always considered the Queen as a killing machine)

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
ok im back online so i will work on these i also have some other thigs im doing but ill do what i can. BTW Mr. Mileena what would you like?

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
Any chance you do one with Raiden and Sub-Zero for me? I could even send you some images.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
ok i have asked around for a while going on 8 months of asking for a sig my voice must not be loud enough but i can understand that....... is there any sig makers out there that could help me out i know im going to get flamed for making a new topic but so be it if possible i would like one that has Sindel/Noob/Rain with my GT and maybe a catchy saying that fits well with these three, again i know its alot to ask not really being well known on here but to me its worth a shot thx to all that get it to those who don't............sorry (i know i have a sig but im dropping shang just not clicking like he use to)