What's new

Sindel Kombos

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Yea other than swapping to Sektor, Sub-Zero is the other im trying out, mainly because of this. I find in MUs against better players you get punished often for doing DB3, and EX DB3 is asking for death. But with Sub-Zero I can do any starter into freeze, go to EX DB3, and they're unable to breaker. In a match where you need 30+% damage or if you have Fatal Blow 40% meterless the match is actually over, because if they break you combo them for breaking.

Tbh I think Sektor and Sub-Zero is it. For me at least.
Yeah I like sub for his long freeze with a couple characters, it'a good on paper, but I just fine him kinda boring. Being able to have the ice armour to make the zoning war easir has got to be a big help too, especially with kameo buff after freeze you can probably get it on a lot of the match. I enjoy Sektor more though, idk which is better, if either.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
I think Sub is really good with her, even tho I use Scorpion rn personally

-Freeze always lets u get the kameo buff mid combo
-when u hit confirm into freeze in the beginning of the combo, ure able to use scream at the end, which is obvs good for pressure and whatnot
-shoulder is one of the best reversal kameos and keeps u safe on unsafe stuff, also creates a nice amount of space at range that sindel likes
-ice armor is good for sindel, i dont think this one needs an explanation

can u get the kameo buff with frost freeze as well?? I feel like she offers more mix up potential, as her freeze is a low, even tho it seems sorta slow? Ive been meaning to give it a try, I just like scorp too much rn

i reaaally wanna try goro too, i feel like hed be broken with sindel - one of his main flaws imo is the kameo recharge time, so having it back twice as fast would be amazing, as his kameo moves generally all seem to be pretty insane

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I'm gonna try frost later tonight I think, but I'm liking Sektor too much to see me switching. I think she could have some decent orb setups with that big low (b3?), I'm thinkijg if ithits, they go behind her into the orb. If blocked they can't punish cos of threat of the orb. She doesn't have many overheads other raw flip kick, but you might be able to get away with it with the orb to cover you and fear of low... and if she can get kameo charge mid combo from freeze, and push back on the drill punches puts her in a nice range so could work pretty well in theory.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Tried put goro today, kinda didnt like it after all haha

im gonna try out frost next I think, so far Ive liked Sub and Scorpion the best as kameos :)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
We need a United Nations Binding Resolution to stop Check.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Someone please give me some kameoless BNBs for this character
F1>Scream B2 forward J1 F43 J2>Float J2 dash 24>Kartweel = meterless 32% midscreen

F1>Scream B2>EX Hairball>Float J1 F43 J2 Float J2 dash 24>Kartwheel = 1 bar 37% midscreen

There are variations to these especially after F43, so feel free to just change it up.

In the corner it's the same shit, it's just that after F43 (you have to hold back when you do this string in the corner otherwise she'll jump over the opponent and switch sides), you wanna do 114>Float J1 while airborne, then F4>Kartwheel.

F1>Scream B2 forward J1 F43 J2>Float J2 dash 24>Kartweel = meterless 32% midscreen
There a video of this by chance? I can't connect the forward jump 1 after B2. Unless I'm misunderstanding. The J2~Levitate~2, 24 I can get sometimes, but it's very, very finicky.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
There a video of this by chance? I can't connect the forward jump 1 after B2. Unless I'm misunderstanding. The J2~Levitate~2, 24 I can get sometimes, but it's very, very finicky.
You need to keep practicing to get the timing down, as it's all about timing. You need to hover an inch forward to be able to connect it. You can do it with J2 as well, but J1 is much better because it has better range.