What's new

sindel corner pressure reset....

i believe sindel is awesome once you have put your opponent in the corner....try this.....once you land a scream and you know that the opponent is gonna get pushed in the corner or are already in the corner....use 111 levi cancel....then try 3 1 b2 up 4 1 scream....this puts them back in the original stagger state where you can 111 levi cancel again....its up to you to mix it up....ie 2 levi cancel, 2 1 levi cancel, 3 1 pause, etc..... the main idea is trick them into letting go of block so that the b2 or the up 4 hits so you can hit with 1 scream again...

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
D4 levi cancel is a little different to do then most other levi cancels since you gotta buffer it. So it's not D4, D, D, U, Block. It's actually something like D, D4, U, Block.

Honestly, the levi cancel is overrated, I still use it, but not as much.

Once you do 111 levi cancel, and if you do 31, the 1 can be ducked and punished/armored out, if you decide to do 11 b2 4, and they block, you're going to be heavily punished.

Seapeople

This one's for you
The way that I approach Sindel's pressure is with the main goal to knock them back to full screen with a throw, cartwheel, etc. While I fish for the knockdown I also look for an opening to get another combo with b12, 44, etc. Sindel definitely works best as a zoning character but she has the tools to briefly fight an opponent up close.

Imho 111~levi cancel is the best "reset" to end a combo.
When you end a corner combo with 111~levi cancel, you can follow up with a guaranteed throw attempt, 44, or 311~levi cancel because it will jail (can't be ducked). 311~levi cancel leaves you at +7 on block, so you can follow it up again with 11b2 or 111~levi cancel which leaves you at about -1.

When you end a midscreen combo with 111~levi cancel, you can follow up with 44 or a guaranteed throw attempt (you have to quickly dash in).

levi cancel is great in some situations cuz it increases frame advantage in some combos.....ie f1 2 on hit is +14 whilst 111 levi cancel on hit is +16...its only 2 frames but its 1 extra hit and 2 extra frames.....which is why i mostly finish my combos with 111 levi cancel...its a guarantee that your 44 will connect....blocked or not.....(you can end with an air low fireball if you want more safety)....

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I think that you could improve this slightly by changing the 111 flight cancel ending to 2 1 xx flight cancel air fireball.

It leaves you at enough advantage for a 44 to connect without them being able to even jump, it also does 3% more and builds slightly more meter.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Day 1 Sindel 4~Levitate-Cancel is beautiful, just watching her animation <3

Too bad it was nerfed. She can't even do 4~Scream/Cartwheel anymore.

I think the only Levitate-Cancel worth doing is 2,1 because it's High-Low (then you can mix it up with D1~Low Fireball/Cartwheel or Grab) but all the other ones like 3,1 - F1,2 - 2 - 1,1,1 can be ducked, poked or punished. You're really better off doing 3,1,1,Levitate,Fireball or F1,2,4,Levitate,Fireball sending your opponent full screen simply because Sindel's Levitate-Cancel game is nowhere near the level of Kabal's NDC game. Sindel can play mind games on hit she can do F1,2/3,1 which causes stagger then follow up with B1,2 - Grab - D1~Cartwheel. I wish Sindel's normals were faster like standing 1,2,3,4(special link) because it would help, her standing 1 is 11 frames so if they speed it to 8 equivalent to Cage etc I just feel if her normals were fast she can benefit greater from Levitate-Cancel just like how Rain/Kabal thrives. D1 could use better reach, faster D2 uppercut, change her D3/D4 like Mileena would increase her defensive game. *sighs* and armored Ex Cartwheel =|