What's new

Discussion Since the patch...

oaoo94

Owner of HAZARDOUS Gaming
Have you picked up another character because of the nice buffs they were given (or nerfs if youre into that kinda thing)?

For me I always loved Ermac, mained him in every mk he was in, basically my favorite character, so when i found out he was in MKX I was super excited. Until i saw his design. Then I saw his variations and they all seemed cheesy to me except Mystic who to me is the traditional ermac. That's the variation I wanted to play so bad but nope. was ass for almost a year.

Now they gave him these awesome buffs (and new skins so I dont have to look at the dumbass design) and my love for Ermac is back, I mean he's not the best. But I enjoy playing with him and can actually say I like a character in this game.

They removed something from my character that I based my whole gameplan on, since so I picked a different one. I hope my new character, the Alien, stays the same forever.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I think it's hard to defend that way of thinking when there's money on the line.
If there's money on the line I understand folks will do what it takes to win; I'm not denying that, just not in a casual setting. I want to have fun not be in a loop.

Horde

Noob
what we need is for the combos to do more damage i feel like in mkx they nerfed the combo potential in comparison to lets say umk3. for instance if we do a combo thats 20 hit at the very least that should to 45 to 50 percent but it barley does 30 to 39 also robo smoke and cyber sub are super op Still enjoy playing though

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
what we need is for the combos to do more damage i feel like in mkx they nerfed the combo potential in comparison to lets say umk3. for instance if we do a combo thats 20 hit at the very least that should to 45 to 50 percent but it barley does 30 to 39 also robo smoke and cyber sub are super op Still enjoy playing though
Use meter for meow damage. That's why it's there :cool:

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Still play Sub Zero but since the patch, I actually started to play the game again. With no local scene and a garbage net code the game lost its appeal after 5months.