What's new

Signature Portfolios

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If you would like to be involved in this, please PM all of the sigs that YOU made that you would like to have featured in your portfolio.

Featuring the artwork of: BOSSETTE

Featuring the artwork of: STORMS

Featuring the artwork of: Krayzie Bone

more coming soon!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
updated.

also, as you make new sigs, post them in here or PM me with them to add them to your portfolios.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Nice signatures. Hopefully we will see many more from you! :top:

Here are some of mine.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
so how do u do the smoke effect? is it just a brush set or are u actually doing it a diff way?
I used some thunder brushes and customized the smoke by adding a light smudge on it, then I used the burn and dodge tool to enhance specific sections of the smoke.

If you want to add darker areas of the smoke effect, just make the brush stroke dark, and then apply more smudge to it. It starts looking like smoke once it blends together, and it looks way better than a regular smoke/cloud brush stroke.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
I used some thunder brushes and customized the smoke by adding a light smudge on it, then I used the burn and dodge tool to enhance specific sections of the smoke.

If you want to add darker areas of the smoke effect, just make the brush stroke dark, and then apply more smudge to it. It starts looking like smoke once it blends together, and it looks way better than a regular smoke/cloud brush stroke.
thanks man, ill give that a try!

@ Golden: I like your style... very unique.
thanks man

KingShaz

In the Shadows
wow Storms, never seen that sig that you made for me, nice.
I'll send you some of my sigs a little later to put up.