What's new

Shoutouts to last night Thursday Caual stream

Loot

the special effects
Babyfoot, nickelodeon gack, jello ball, and titty fan fondle bitch had me laughing hard. Calling out the lack of stream monsters though, I wanted that authentic Tom Brady Great Tournament Great Experience shirt.

Albo

Dojo Trainee
great stream, with great matches! we finally got to see tom's kenshi for the first time too. the commentary was very, very interesting to listen to, especially when tom came on the mic. btw did that dr dogg vs pig of the hut money match ever happen lol?

reptar

Noob
I wasn't planning on hanging around as long as I did, but it was pretty entertaining so I stuck on. Too bad we didn't get to see any Tom Brady table-flipping.

The only thing that bothers me whenever Tom Brady or Arturo Sanchez come on is the commentary turns into a bitch-fest half the time, lol. I appreciate what these guys are doing, I understand the problems with the game, but I'd say that any sort of MK talk, whether it be stream or podcast, is always very negative.

Also, lol @ Rain's "squirtle" attack. That shit had me laughing. Pokemon references in my MK!