What's new

Shout outs to Pig for using CSZ against Kabal

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I can handle it fine but seriously. You were DISGUSTED that Maxter used a reset that just about everyone else uses? It's not his fault it's in the game and he's well within his right to use it as long as it's not banned. It's the fact that you come out of nowhere just to trash maxter again and used words like disgusted that i replied to your post.
He's allowed to be disgusted isn't he? It's not just one time either, i've seen maxter knock people out or keep himself in tournies with unbreakable combos which would be fine in my book if Maxter didn't come on the forums and tell everybody Cyrax needs it just because he uses the dirt to the full extent. Let's not forget, he also complained about Smoke's reset the first time CDjr was doing it consistently and it's that sort of hypocrisy that gets me.

I bay for blood every time I see a freeset Cyrax. It's nothing personal, I just hate seeing that stuff.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
For anyone that thinks anything cyrax gets is for free, I implore you take up KT Smith challenge of a money match where nets and bombs hit outside of strings win you a round
You guys are full of excuses and bravado that you can't be beaten by Cyrax and yet you ignore the obvious, which is that Cyrax has a tonne of tools regardless. Laying down challenges changes nothing. Cyrax is a really viable character without the broken aspects of his game. That should be the end of the discussion. Beating a shitty Cyrax in a first to 5 is going to change what?

We're not saying anybody can pick up Cyrax and win with him, even with the resets. You'd have to be a top level player to beat other top level players regardless.

Oh, and just for the sake of clarity, Cyrax gets it for one read at the moment, not completely free, but a bit like picking up the keys for an apartment on on the 2nd floor and finding out you've been given the keys to a mansion just down the road with a range of Ferraris in the garage, a home cinema setup in the lounge and wardrobes full of clothes 500 a piece.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
It's just a little messed up that a thread made, in the CSZ forum no less, to give a shout out to Pig for using CSZ in a tough match in the grand final of the tournament degenerates into discussing a reset that could be discussed in probably around 20 other threads on TYM including several on the forum belonging to the character that has the reset.

Cyrax has a huge problem with his game- he depends on landing big combos. Rounds where he doesn't land something big are rounds he loses. The resets help him in this respect and to compete with Jax or Smoke he may need them to even the playing field.

Way to go Pig Of The Hut, perfect parries, I really liked that. Sorry to take part in the de-reailing of your congratulatory thread

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Honestly, i got love for all the EU players, but this is getting out of hand. Enough with the insults guys, dont lower yourselves to act the way some of the american players have towards you in the past. This is no longer a debate.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Cyrax has a huge problem with his game- he depends on landing big combos. Rounds where he doesn't land something big are rounds he loses. The resets help him in this respect and to compete with Jax or Smoke he may need them to even the playing field.
dude don't even start, they will suck you in and you'll just waste your time.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
You were DISGUSTED that Maxter used a reset
When did I say I was disgusted at Maxter? Im disgusted at the reset, not Maxter, if he needs it, then he can use it all he wants, I don't know how many times I need to say that with regards to Cyrax's reset. I am blue in the face saying it, and people not understanding what they are reading.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
The resets help him in this respect and to compete with Jax or Smoke he may need them to even the playing field.
I am sorry man, but I have seen Jax players body opponents without going anywhere near the corner. But my stand is still, if you need it, do it.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Man i really appreciate this thread and i have TONS to respond to

Thanks for your really kind words guys and you J360 thanks man!!!!

One thing that killed me in this MU was he ALWAYS HAD METER and everytime i used ex parry and got him he had a breaker for when i went in to start my offense. LOL i could never get him when he didnt have meter.

It was seriously an outstanding play by REO. I dont mind CSZ vs kabal usually but against reo, he requires a WHOLE new level of focus to play against. He's outstanding!!!!

vsm lucky to have him.

BTW I guarantee this will not be the last time you see CSZ from me in a Major. I promise more and more CSZ to come.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Man i really appreciate this thread and i have TONS to respond to

Thanks for your really kind words guys and you J360 thanks man!!!!

One thing that killed me in this MU was he ALWAYS HAD METER and everytime i used ex parry and got him he had a breaker for when i went in to start my offense. LOL i could never get him when he didnt have meter.

It was seriously an outstanding play by REO. I dont mind CSZ vs kabal usually but against reo, he requires a WHOLE new level of focus to play against. He's outstanding!!!!

vsm lucky to have him.

BTW I guarantee this will not be the last time you see CSZ from me in a Major. I promise more and more CSZ to come.
pig man your kenshi is just epic and your passion to win as well i was rootin for ya big time once i seen how much it meant to ugratz on 2nd its no shame to lose to that kabal :eek: