What's new

Should Tom Brady make a Living Guide? Vote!

Should he?

• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Should Tom Brady make a Living Guide for Injustice?
He said that he would, if the demand is there ... so feel free to demand it. I do.

YES and also with Gootecks again, so that we have someone who looks confused as hell into the camera, when Tom Brady says something?

NO, when's Mahvel, baby?

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Didn't Tom help consult on the Prima guide? As much as I liked the MK9 Living Guide what would an IGAU Living Guide have that the Prima Guide doesn't (assuming it isn't jacked up)?

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Didn't Tom help consult on the Prima guide? As much as I liked the MK9 Living Guide what would an IGAU Living Guide have that the Prima Guide doesn't (assuming it isn't jacked up)?
The strategy guides tend lack much depth even when pro players help write them, also those tend to be quite outdated as time goes by, just look MK9s guide, to me it holds no revelence at all today his Living Guide has helped me learn more than that old book did.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Doesn't really matter to me. However, Tom makes money off of this (although probably not a lot), and seems to love it, so I'm guessing he'll make one anyway. Then demand worship for his hard work.

For me it would only make sense if it's in ebook/epub format. which I have not seen yet for such fine strategy guides. shame.

Would make a good read on my ipad/iphone while I am on the move or at work.