What's new

Should they bring back the New move in MKVDCU for Sub-Zero?

Should they bring back the New move in MKVDCU for Sub-Zero?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Doesn't matter to me

• Total voters
The "move" I'm referring to is the Ice (block) (?) special where Sub puts his hands in the air diagonally and poured ice into the air and it fell. Should it come back or not?

Vassago187 said:
the ice teleport was awesome though. not sure if that was in other games though
yeah that was great. an most likely they might add the air freeze shit so they can have a move wide range of moves

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm all for this mov lol it was cool, original and no different then Sektor's seeker in UMK3 or an unblockable move or Sheevas teleport stomp. Just move lol...

Anywho, I hope the other Sub-Zero has this move and the ice teleport and the clone or shower again. Since the original has the ground ice, freeze ball and slide. I think good Sub has to have ice teleport, ice nugget, ice blast and either Ice Shower, Ice Clone or the self freeze.

X820

Noob
For me the most ideal scenario would be, to make this whole game as classic as possible, and leave mkvsdc at midway.

So no icenuggets or other stupid shit for me :)

MK2 / UMK3 basically, nothing else.

But oh well, it will be a respawn of mkvsdc for the most part prob :p

tonshaad1230 said:
The "move" I'm referring to is the Ice (block) (?) special where Sub puts his hands in the air diagonally and poured ice into the air and it fell. Should it come back or not?
I love Sub-Zero In mk 9 mk 1 and mk 2

tonshaad1230 said:
Sub-Zero Story