Should projectiles be damaged scaled?

• Yes because ducking is not enough.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No because I love kabal's pink balls.

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Damage scaling. Everyone loves a Big Kombo! ..... Until they realize that the more you hit, the less damage they are actually doing. Projectiles usually do about 4% damage. 4% EVERY TIME THEY HIT. Yes projectiles can be ducked. What if the more you do it, the less damage output it does? So if Kabal is camping and doing pink balls, it becomes the same as if he were poking up close doing block chip damage?

haketh

Noob
Look at for characters like Striyker that play keepaway and aren't busted. It's a bad idea, it was dumb in Alpha 3 and it would be dumb again.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Also, I don't know what set up u play on but I remember Kabal's "balls" being purple, maybe just maybe you could get away with saying magenta.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
No, I may be fore "less speed" of some and more pause in between the move so that you can't have more Kabal sit back air fireballs all day....

But then he's dead so...lol

You know what would be even better?

If not every MK character had a projectile. For certain characters (i.e. the ones that are v.good at rushdown), it really doesn't make sense for them to have a projectile...

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
No b/c ppl who like to zone and chip you out are gonna bitch about it eventhough every character got nerfed as they say.