What's new

should mk10 be about betrayal, friendship, an uprising, twisted storyline

hope its not linear sequence where story happens based on raidens delusions ermm i mean visions.
I want to see unexpected Mk kouples those that defy everything but love comes first so they sleep with the enemy. It should play out like say sub-zero and smoke showing their true friendship.... Then smoke falls for the enemy and leaves sub-zero.. Then they fight but the fight they fight is not real... It's a memory created that never took place... So then cyber sub-zero creates a digital copy of himself and cyber sub-zero dies in battle against his former friend. But digital cyber-sub-zero doess not have a heart so he becomes a killing machine... Raiden shows scorpion what really happened between his clan and how quan chi fooled scorpion by killing his family and clan... So scorpion reaches out to cyber sub-zero and fights alongside him but he knows somethings not right with cyber sub-zero. I want crazy things to happen.... Like ppl switching sides some voluntarily some through blackmail...
This hasn't been well thought out. It's just a bunch of ideas strung together.

It should be about how they must work together to revive Kitana, Sindel, and Jade.

Best storyline ever, and then those 3 characters will be unlocked.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The story should be about Johnny cage and the other kombatants coming together to create the definitive tier list for MK9.