What's new

shock I Need help with human smoke's 3 hit

Br0ken

Noob
I'm needing help with that lk, down lp, down hp combo after the 2nd spear with human smoke...Everytime I do it people block it after the lk part...for some reason it stalls for on xbox for me...wtf do I do to make sure that everytime it wont be blockable?

if u remember back when we used to play on mame all the time i started to try to do this combo but i eventually stop because i couldn't figure out how to get it to combo i still have troubles but i can do it now

press HK then press D+LP really really fast then in stead of holding holding down when u press D+HP i let go of down then press it again before i do the D+HP and u still have to be redicously fast

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
broken, just dont do it, especially in lag. you are better off doing the 2 hit and a follow up for more dmg.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Yeah, ever since way back in the arcade version, this combo has had weird timing for some reason. The "HK,d+LP,d+HP" command is correct, but the timing seems to be different than any other autocombo. It's weird because the combo counter resets, and the opponent can block, but you can still finish the combo.

Kano has a launcher with the same command, but it's much easier to perform.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I've never had a problem with it, just move from lk to d+lp almost instantly. Could be the fact that I'm on a stick though, who knows.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I use it only when there's little to no lag, but you have to do it without thinking about it. Just press the buttons as fast and precisely as possible. I have trouble sometimes with it actually coming out by accident when I don't want it, and being blockable. This has never happened to me before on any pad/stick.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
why use LK when you can use HK to achieve the same result? You get a high kick if they are out of range or jumping.

only thing i can think of for using LK instead of HK is the fact they care closer together on the controller so less time between u press D+LP afterwards

lex said:
why use LK when you can use HK to achieve the same result? You get a high kick if they are out of range or jumping.
Totally agree, using the HK it´s better and if you train with HK, you can jump and press LP in crossup or other and make the kombo, and with LK you can´t jump and press LK to begin the triple kombo

This has never been an issue for me in UMK3. I'm not saying it hasn't happened before, but whenever it did, it worked out for me.

rzp said:
lex said:
Totally agree, using the HK it´s better and if you train with HK, you can jump and press LP in crossup or other and make the kombo, and with LK you can´t jump and press LK to begin the triple kombo

i dont know anyone that would ever jump in wih hp and hk d+lp, d+hp combo, do you?

Jp starter and hk lp is what i always do. i saying in my previous post for the last part to use lk. i see what lex is saying but for the last part of the combo i dont see that lk is any differnt than hk for the last part. i'll take lex's advice and use hk from now on for kano and h. smokes first combo