What's new

Combo Video - Shirai Ryu Shirai Ryu Takeda 52% Midscreen Combo (2 Bars)

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
minus the jip, this is one of my bnbs.. also depending, after the njp i d2 sometimes too depending on the connection. usually there or the ex air spear is where i feel i drop it the most when online.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Good stuff! This doesn't look to difficult to pull off. I have a 3 bar 56% combo I'd been doing but I'll save the bar and start doing this for the big damage.

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
@RennyFlame Are you using a stick or a pad? My stick broke recently so I can't test on it but the pad doesn't feel fast enough to make the EX Air Spear connect after the NJP... Everything else is pretty smooth however and can be hit consistently..

One bit of advice for those who are not hitting the NJP fast enough: Instead of B2 Quick Phase (teleport) do the entire B21 Quick Phase (teleport) string as it will launch the opponent higher and give you more time for the NJP... As I can't get the EX Air Spear to connect on my pad, I can't test whether or not the B21 messes the combo up but I believe using B21 should only knock 1% off the combo which would make it 51%. (If someone could test this that would be great)

I know with the stick it wouldn't be an issue as the inputs are way faster than the pad but that's a whole different story lol...

Alternatively for those who cannot get the 52% combo down due to the timing, here is an alternate (and more forgiving) 50% 2 meter:

JIP 44 EX Fist Flurry, B2 Quick Phase (teleport), 33 EX Spear Ryu, B2 Spear Ryu

Just like the OP combo this can be made even easier by using B21 instead of B2 to keep the opponent in the air longer but it becomes 49% this way...

Alternatively if you remove the JIP from the beginning it becomes a 51% combo...

Last edited:
@RennyFlame Are you using a stick or a pad? My stick broke recently so I can't test on it but the pad doesn't feel fast enough to make the EX Air Spear connect after the NJP... Everything else is pretty smooth however and can be hit consistently..

One bit of advice for those who are not hitting the NJP fast enough: Instead of B2 Quick Phase (teleport) do the entire B21 Quick Phase (teleport) string as it will launch the opponent higher and give you more time for the NJP... As I can't get the EX Air Spear to connect on my pad, I can't test whether or not the B21 messes the combo up but I believe using B21 should only knock 1% off the combo which would make it 51%. (If someone could test this that would be great)

I know with the stick it wouldn't be an issue as the inputs are way faster than the pad but that's a whole different story lol...

Alternatively for those who cannot get the 52% combo down due to the timing, here is an alternate (and more forgiving) 50% 2 meter:

JIP 44 EX Fist Flurry, B2 Quick Phase (teleport), 33 EX Spear Ryu, B2 Spear Ryu

Just like the OP combo this can be made even easier by using B21 instead of B2 to keep the opponent in the air longer but it becomes 49% this way...

Alternatively if you remove the JIP from the beginning it becomes a 51% combo...
Man, my apologies for the RIDICULOUSLY late reply, just to say that I actually play on pad. This one, to be exact:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/wireless-controller/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-controller