What's new

General/Other - Shinnok Shinnok really brings the salt.

Kazoot

Noob
It's quite hilarious how salty people get when I use him. I know Shinnok's good, but all the haters make it so much better. That being said, what's everyone's take on Necromancer Shinnok? I'm not at home to throw in the game, but I'm thinking of giving him a go so people can't use the broken Bone Shaper card.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
its ok but the tracking on some of his moves are pretty whack but he still has hell sparks so hes quite good but he relys on gimmicks sometimes with the unblockable hand or at least from what i seen from @PND_Mustard in his lab session and casuals

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
It's quite hilarious how salty people get when I use him. I know Shinnok's good, but all the haters make it so much better. That being said, what's everyone's take on Necromancer Shinnok? I'm not at home to throw in the game, but I'm thinking of giving him a go so people can't use the broken Bone Shaper card.
My most played Variation after Balanced is Necro and im going to tell you - You have 4-5 strings and you use only 2 , u open mostly with f4 or b3 ... the only Special that u get from this Variation that actualy doesnt suck is Summon Fiend.
Judgement Fist and Flick are ''Abysmal''.

It's like Imposter without the Teleport and Mimic but with 1 Special (Summon Fiend) that extends combos.