What's new

General/Other - Impostor Shinnok Mimicry vs Ermac [Issue]

It doesn't make sense at all for Shinnok to have Ermac's EX version of the force lift available to him without having to burn the meter for it... Really feel that should be changed to reflect Ermac's normal force lift, or change Ermac's normal force lift to do a bounce without requiring meter =)

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
what's the issue. he steals a move that he can only use once unless he steals it again so why not make it a move worth stealing.

Why is it stupid? He steals an EX move and doesn't need to spend meter for it. And you guys act like it's so hard to steal the move in the first place, lmfao. Elitist asshats.

SpiceWeasel

Nothing personal mate!
It doesn't make sense at all for Shinnok to have Ermac's EX version of the force lift available to him without having to burn the meter for it... Really feel that should be changed to reflect Ermac's normal force lift, or change Ermac's normal force lift to do a bounce without requiring meter =)

Lmao you fucking plebs that think it's ok for his normal mimicry to steal and have another characters' ex move for free are dumb as shit. So funny to see these shinnok mains come out of their basements telling me to stfu after i call out some busted ass tech.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Lmao you fucking plebs that think it's ok for his normal mimicry to steal and have another characters' ex move for free are dumb as shit. So funny to see these shinnok mains come out of their basements telling me to stfu after i call out some busted ass tech.
It isn't tech, it's just how the game was designed, homie. It isn't even that big a deal 99% of the time. The fact that Mimicry vortexes you is a bigger deal than that, tbh.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Even with EX lift Shinnok gets to about 30-38% using that combo. And that's with Shinnok already spending a bar and having stolen the move. So he could possibly have spent a bar of meter to grab the move so we're talking two bars. Considering a decent chunk of the cast can also get to that level of damage with a bar of meter it's fair. Not seeing what you're issue with it here.

Even with EX lift Shinnok gets to about 30-38% using that combo. And that's with Shinnok already spending a bar and having stolen the move. So he could possibly have spent a bar of meter to grab the move so we're talking two bars. Considering a decent chunk of the cast can also get to that level of damage with a bar of meter it's fair. Not seeing what you're issue with it here.