What's new

Question - Shinnok Shinnok (Bone Shaper) Best Anti Air normal?

EIN

Noob
Hey guys,

Got a quick question on Shinnok (BS). What do you guys use for a reliable normal anti air. Some characters can 1 or D1 a JIP but I'm having a hard time with Shinnok. Is his only AA just the D2? Or if I'm anticipating a jump, hell sparks? Would love some input as I'm really feeling this character and would love to level up!

Thanks,
N

EIN

Noob
I like hell sparks if you're anticipating it or I just stick with my trusty d2.
Yeah, I kind of figured that's what I have to work with. Characters like Kung Jin can get a 30%+ meterless AA combo off of 1 or D1 so I was hoping someone had some really cool meterless AA tech for Shinnok :p

Thanks though, man

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yeah, I kind of figured that's what I have to work with. Characters like Kung Jin can get a 30%+ meterless AA combo off of 1 or D1 so I was hoping someone had some really cool meterless AA tech for Shinnok :p

Thanks though, man
What Max said.

Shinnok doesn't have meterless damage so don't expect anything of that sort. A hell spark can be MB into a full combo, and you can follow up a D2 with a scoop if it hits high for like 20%.

EIN

Noob
What Max said.

Shinnok doesn't have meterless damage so don't expect anything of that sort. A hell spark can be MB into a full combo, and you can follow up a D2 with a scoop if it hits high for like 20%.
That D2 into scoop is a nice and easy 20% but they really have to be at the height of their jump for it to work.

Hrmmmm I guess I'll just stick to AA Hell Sparks (MB), NJP, F221+3, Dark Beam for a cool 27% and a standing reset. Sucks that Shinnok needs meter to get decent damage.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
That D2 into scoop is a nice and easy 20% but they really have to be at the height of their jump for it to work.

Hrmmmm I guess I'll just stick to AA Hell Sparks (MB), NJP, F221+3, Dark Beam for a cool 27% and a standing reset. Sucks that Shinnok needs meter to get decent damage.
Bone Shaper in particular would be insanely strong if he had good meterless damage. So I'm not complaining lol.