What's new

Sherlock

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
My favorite TV show by far, and less than a month away from 3rd. season now! Anyone else looking forward to this?

I wanted to make a thread to discuss the season when it airs, but until then we can talk about predictions and previous episodes (Maybe spoilers from the novels should be avoided). I guess spoilers from season 1 and 2 should be expected.

jaym7018

Kombatant
Is this the bbc show? I watch elementary and enjoy it, i might check this out to. If you watch elementary are the shows similar?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Is this the bbc show? I watch elementary and enjoy it, i might check this out to. If you watch elementary are the shows similar?

Yes this is a BBC show. I haven't watched Elementary but what I can tell you about this version of Sherlock:
Every episode is like a short movie (1h and 30 min). The story stays pretty true to the old written work of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (But it's set in modern times so if you aren't familiar with the written stories, you won't notice stuff like that). Sherlock is pretty cynical character in this version, but still not evil!

I might check out Elementary at one point, but I have been so fond of this version of Sherlock that I don't feel like looking in to it right now.

My favorite TV show by far, and less than a month away from 3rd. season now! Anyone else looking forward to this?

I wanted to make a thread to discuss the season when it airs, but until then we can talk about predictions and previous episodes (Maybe spoilers from the novels should be avoided). I guess spoilers from season 1 and 2 should be expected.

I've only seen the first episode, the one about the pill.

Other shows I recommend, Hannibal and Orange is the new Black.