What's new

Tech Shazams anti wakeup

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.

So ive been keeping this to myself but since I wont be attending any tournaments anytime soon I decided to throw it out there. This anti wakeup tech works both in the corner and midscreen but the timing midscreen differs per character. So basicly in the corner instead of ending your combos with HM or AC you end it with AMS it reverses all wake ups use NJ2 for an ambiguous cross up this wont work on all wake ups wakeups like corps charge beat it but most wake ups in the game will get stuffed by this. The midscreen one is basicly the same instead of ending your combo with D3, HM or AC you end it with 22 into AMS this will put you infront of the opponent when the AMS animation ends you immediately do another AMS and it reverses all wake ups and allows you to punish them with either HM or B2 depends on the wake up. The best thing about this tech is the mindgames you can play midscreen you can always just do HM instead of the 2nd AMS if you see theyre afraid to wake up.

Note: The timing of double AMS after 22 is strict its easier to do standing 3

Edit: Ive added a video for the mid setup the corner one should be obvious

pogse
EGP Wonder_Chef
Shawi
TKT ZigZag
MashPotatoTower
FireBreather

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
My bad didnt know your TYM name. Unfortunately I dont have recording equipment so if anyone wants to make a video about it ill put it in the thread

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I thought of something like this awhile back actually. Not the exact same thing but a similar concept. Might to do this in tournament at the break :p

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
My bad didnt know your TYM name. Unfortunately I dont have recording equipment so if anyone wants to make a video about it ill put it in the thread
Sounds like a cool idea, thanks for sharing it, I have HD recording device I can always record this for you and you could use that for the thread.

Sorry btw I didn't get an alert even though I was tagged :/
Perhaps I didn't see it amongst my many alerts I had recently XD
Cool stuff though!

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.
Sounds like a cool idea, thanks for sharing it, I have HD recording device I can always record this for you and you could use that for the thread.

Sorry btw I didn't get an alert even though I was tagged :/
Perhaps I didn't see it amongst my many alerts I had recently XD
Cool stuff though!

Thanks and that would be awesome if you could find the time to record it

x0Kakashi

Kneel before me.

I messed it up a few times and I suck at editing stuff so sorry for the bad quality.

The 1st and the last one are the ones done properly

Reactions: RYX

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

I messed it up a few times and I suck at editing stuff so sorry for the bad quality.

The 1st and the last one are the ones done properly
Very interesting. I had tried doing something like this a while back although it was a different setup it still had the same concept. Very nice though. Thanks for the Tech.