What's new

Video/Tutorial Shazam 52% 2 Bars (trait) Video & Inputs.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Inputs are as followed.
Jump in 2 f22 dbf1 (enhanced) b3 jump in 2 db1 (enhanced) 11 bf2

The current version of this Combo is only 42% without trait.

I will try to work on this and see if I can put it ahead of 52% but this is what I had at first.
If you have the extra meter to use I would, this puts you ahead quite alot in terms of health.
If you can land the regular 1 bar 40% with Shazam then you can land this.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Yep you can do the F223 actually, My bad, but in the video I forgot about it, I think you may be able to land 112 at the and but untested at this time, also your sig scares the shit out of me...
Well at the end you had 22 but in the game you did 11.

and it should scare you.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
You can do:

(Trait) J2, F+2 2 2, DB+1 [MB], 1 1 2 xx BF+2

for roughly the same damage using only one meter.

The best way to find good combos for Shazam is to do a "trait-check". This means doing a combo without Trait then with Trait. If the damage increase is above 10% then the combo is optimal. Otherwise the combo is doing too many hits with low damage attacks that only scale damage down.

I think you can replace the second ji2 with a ji3 with particular execution
if so the damage would be greatly increased by a trait ji3 Bison Fierce
Edit: You can its awesome. also it is an anti air combo for them not resets

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
You can do:

(Trait) J2, F+2 2 2, DB+1 [MB], 1 1 2 xx BF+2

for roughly the same damage using only one meter.

The best way to find good combos for Shazam is to do a "trait-check". This means doing a combo without Trait then with Trait. If the damage increase is above 10% then the combo is optimal. Otherwise the combo is doing too many hits with low damage attacks that only scale damage down.
Yes I get you there, it's only 42% without trait, i'm going to see if I can up it though.