What's new

Sharing Kitana's classic costume for PS3, a lucky 4 people will receive it!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Hey guys, so I can share Kitana's costume with a lucky 4 people. PS3 only, obviously.

Pick a number here, and post the results. I've got a random number from 1-1,000 in my head; so the closest 4 will receive my account/password to redeem it!

You can guess the number and post it in the thread, or just go to this link if you're lazy and it'll generate the number for you!

http://www.random.org/integers/?num=1&min=1&max=100&col=5&base=10&format=html&rnd=new

Good luck! :)

edit: I may have to change this to a random selection of names if there's more of a demand for the costume; the current issue is going to be if the number is picked by a large amount of people then all I would be able to do is give it to the initial 4 people or perhaps a small random picking of said people. I'd like to keep it fair, so I may consider those options.

Tim Static

Adminerator
FYI, TYM is not responsible for someone jacking your account. hopefully everyone will play fair. :)

666 jk

GNG Iniquity

FYI, TYM is not responsible for someone jacking your account. hopefully everyone will play fair. :)

666 jk
Eh, I'm not too worried. There's nothing on my account, no credit card info, etc. Hell, I haven't even redeemed my kombat code yet lol

lobo

woof.
Iniquity, keep in mind before you do it that you can also make a new random account and activate it on that one. it should still work. don't quote me on it, but in my experience, any PSN unlocks have always worked from any account on the same machine. i'm 99% sure it will work for these as well. lol i have 16 accounts and share on it all the time.

GNG Iniquity

Is anyone else interested? I goofed on this and should've done this a while back. Didn't realize the costumes were being released this soon.

GNG Iniquity

Hey guys, so I was intending on redeeming the code this morning and giving the account out to the winners, unfortunately it seems as if my toddler got into the MK case at some point and did something with the code...I should've made sure that it in fact was still in the case before making this thread; I apologize for that.

I'll keep an eye out for it, hopefully I'll find it somewhere in the house. Sorry again guys! :(