What's new

Combo Video - Kung Lao Shaolin is Back! Hat Tricks be my way.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Due to his aging and the whiptail hair style Angola is calling him: Wong Fei Lao, or Kung Fei Lao.

haha, and i'm sure those will stick.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Hopefully he's balanced this time around, i've always really liked Kung Lao but I didn't use him much in MK9 because I don't like using high-tier or OP(well, he was nerfed, so he stopped being OP) characters.

I'll probably be going with Buzzsaw. It seems like it'll be about straight forward damage and that's what I like.

Unlike everyone else, I also really like the serrated hat he has in it.

SFF-miloPKL

Banned
Hopefully he's balanced this time around, i've always really liked Kung Lao but I didn't use him much in MK9 because I don't like using high-tier or OP(well, he was nerfed, so he stopped being OP) characters.

I'll probably be going with Buzzsaw. It seems like it'll be about straight forward damage and that's what I like.

kung lao was balanced huge risk-reward fundamental based character.

@ETC Mcfly a Hug bro, im x5ive_Star and i cant wait to go back to kung lao and search tech with you like mk9. lets see you get to evo this time buddy!

Due to his aging and the whiptail hair style Angola is calling him: Wong Fei Lao, or Kung Fei Lao.

haha, and i'm sure those will stick.
ahahha Lao Pai Pai in Chile XD!

Insurance will be balanced and more entertaining than in MK9. ;)

kung lao was balanced huge risk-reward fundamental based character.

@ETC Mcfly a Hug bro, im x5ive_Star and i cant wait to go back to kung lao and search tech with you like mk9. lets see you get to evo this time buddy!

Wow! My dear friend! a big hug for you. Thank you for your trust! I promise that this time will be different. ;)