What's new

Shao Kahn babality!

long story short i managed to beat the ladder on expert without losing a match or blocking. i did a babality on everyone. after i beat goro he turned into a baby but once i beat shao kahn HE turned into a baby. he points at your character, says you suck and does a kiddie laugh. epic.

DrBhup

Noob
long story short i managed to beat the ladder on expert without losing a match or blocking. i did a babality on everyone. after i beat goro he turned into a baby but once i beat shao kahn HE turned into a baby. he points at your character, says you suck and does a kiddie laugh. epic.
BULLSHIT!!! You lying bastard!! Like you beat the game without blocking on expert mode..! Idiot!! Not one match lost and you did a babality on everyone... ha ha ha... so the game managed to do Goro babality and Shao Kahn babality by magic... Lol... again; IDIOT!! Go troll somewhere else!!

wow really dude? the goro and kintaro ones are old news but yeah i did. i used scorpion and just did his 40% combo nonstop. it wasnt that difficult to be honest. as a matter of fact i only lost one round. if you can land a jump in punch then you can do a 40% combo.

oh and once the playstation network problem is fixed, feel free to look at my psn. Darkwound2525
since trophies have a timestamp you can see i got both the ladder master and what does this button do trophy at 615pm. make sure you come back here and give me an apology when you do.

I think DrBhup is only claiming bullshit on the basis that you cannot "Finish" the bosses...as in they fall down immediately when losing.

Of course I'm sure your not the only person who achieved that Trophy, that is something I don't find doubtful.

I've seen the Goro Babality on youtube so I'm not saying it's out of realm of impossibility.

Even more so that if was that "special" someone would have likely uploaded a youtube video of it happening to Shao Kahn by now...for now I'm skeptical.

i just talked a guy through it in a stream. have to babality everyone, no blocking and has to be on expert. hes gonna make a vid out of it soon.

Sequel

Boob Titbot
BULLSHIT!!! You lying bastard!! Like you beat the game without blocking on expert mode..! Idiot!! Not one match lost and you did a babality on everyone... ha ha ha... so the game managed to do Goro babality and Shao Kahn babality by magic... Lol... again; IDIOT!! Go troll somewhere else!!
It's official... you suck!

wow this is too epic. honestly i thought you were trolling too, like trying to get people to finishing the game on expert without blocking lol but goddamn, good shit darkwound, i totally did not see that coming

PSN

Noob
That was pretty funny seeing people calling him a liar. I'd seen it, so I knew it was true.

I think DrBhup is only claiming bullshit on the basis that you cannot "Finish" the bosses...as in they fall down immediately when losing.

Of course I'm sure your not the only person who achieved that Trophy, that is something I don't find doubtful.

I've seen the Goro Babality on youtube so I'm not saying it's out of realm of impossibility.

Even more so that if was that "special" someone would have likely uploaded a youtube video of it happening to Shao Kahn by now...for now I'm skeptical.

FlyMike

-----
Lol good shit dude. Now people are gonna be hesitant to immediately shoot down stuff and EVERYTHING is going to have the possibility of being true.

Imagine if all the trolls back from MKDA/MKD days actually backed their claims up. Wow that'd be a mess.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Anybody who saw the leaked files containing babalities knew this was true...

Bitches got owned in this thread. LOL!

For the truth if you learn to use either a single character and perfections are not difficult.
I do that with Kun Lao and but as I put a single round babaletys not give me the Shao Khan and Kintaro.
After I did it again but with 2 rounds and they gave me the babaletys.
You can not use the Block or lose the fight can only lose one round, if you win the 2 you have to start from scratch.
I'm uploading the new video to YouTube with Babaletys from the start of the tournament to shao khan with babaletys.