What's new

Shang Tsung players.... CALL TO ARMS!

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
A message to all Shang players on PSN:

Let's get together and do some KOTH's... I know online can be laggy, but I would think it be awesome if we can get together and share some strats and throw some fists... I'll start it off with.....

PSN: Admiral_Augustus - add me, I'm more than willing to learn and play with other people, especially those with higher Shang knowledge.

Your Friend,
The Admiral :pirate:

xbox gt: iwantfood

Send me a friend request with a message attached so I know you guys are from Testyourmight.com

I'm no tourney player, but I do have decent Shang knowledge.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I've been trying to pickup Shang, but I suck something awful with him. I can never land his 221 into his BNB. The lab is one thing but my execution with him against players is TERRIBLE.

You got a mic, Admiral?

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I've been trying to pickup Shang, but I suck something awful with him. I can never land his 221 into his BNB. The lab is one thing but my execution with him against players is TERRIBLE.

You got a mic, Admiral?
I do, as of right now my roommate is playing this kid, not too bad of a player, and my mic is charging. Consider yourself added, let's play some Shang mirrors!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Awesome, sounds good! Not sure if I'm down right now, I may pass out soon, or I may stay up in a zombified state but I'm down for it this week!