What's new

Shang Tsung Kombat Kast Announced for Tomorrow

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Since when do Kombat Kasts clarify which moves are tournament legal though? Thought 16 Bit always just shows off a bunch of cool shit that we only come to later realize is mostly not even included in the two variations we end up stuck with.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Since when do Kombat Kasts clarify which moves are tournament legal though? Thought 16 Bit always just shows off a bunch of cool shit that we only come to later realize is mostly not even included in the two variations we end up stuck with.
One of the Kombat Kast for one of the characters (i forgot who) but she actually clarified that it was a tournament set. So they be doing that shit. Question is, will they for Shang? Answer, THEY BETTA FUCKIN' DO IT FOR SHANG!

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
One of the Kombat Kast for one of the characters (i forgot who) but she actually clarified that it was a tournament set. So they be doing that shit. Question is, will they for Shang? Answer, THEY BETTA FUCKIN' DO IT FOR SHANG!
I'm certain they will. I think the reason they didn't for a long time is because they hadn't settled on what the tournament variations would be.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm certain they will. I think the reason they didn't for a long time is because they hadn't settled on what the tournament variations would be.
True true. But ive learned to keep my expectations VERY low from these Kombat Kasts. I expect the bare minimum for this one which is Shang breakdown and thats it. I dont even expect them to acknowledge the wonky ass online but it would be dope if they do.