What's new

Shang Banger (Buffering Help)

Come follow me. Boom, I roll on this fool with 2,2,1 to the db4. I look for the hit confirm because if he blocks I will get my plop plop touched. The thing is if i don't dial my entire combo from the start I generally don't get the buffer to the db 4.

So am I just out of luck as far as hit confirms go and I must commit to my combo and deal with the gang retaliation? I guess I could alter the combo to 2,2,1 to u4 as this may be safe/safer on block. Sup with buffering, feels wonky?

Rainbow Friendship to the person that answers!

Kwon

---->----
Come follow me. Boom, I roll on this fool with 2,2,1 to the db4.
Who are you rolling on? The fool, are you meaning Cyrax?
Since he is the one having Bombs/Booms/Explosions i assume you mean Cyrax is the fool you are rolling on.

If you are rolling on him with Kung Lao, why is this in the Shang Tsung-thread though?
I thought it was only Kung Lao that had a roll? Or do you mean the rolling Kano-ball?

Did i miss that Shang has a roll too?

Please explain.

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
I actually saw this thread earlier today and was prepared to answer it but...the vernacular prevented me from thinking.

Regardless, the game is dial a combo, a simple jump 2 into 2 2 1 ground skull should come up if you enter it correctly. Other options would be the easier back 4 3 4 into far ground skull or the less common jump 2 back 1 2 1 close skull into mid skull into far skull.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I actually saw this thread earlier today and was prepared to answer it but...the vernacular prevented me from thinking.

Regardless, the game is dial a combo, a simple jump 2 into 2 2 1 ground skull should come up if you enter it correctly. Other options would be the easier back 4 3 4 into far ground skull or the less common jump 2 back 1 2 1 close skull into mid skull into far skull.
Don't forget jump 2 into F+3,4.... It's deadly if they're expecting the 2,2,1

EDIT: I still want to know what the hell "Rainbow Friendship" is!

Come follow me. Boom, I roll on this fool with 2,2,1 to the db4. I look for the hit confirm because if he blocks I will get my plop plop touched. The thing is if i don't dial my entire combo from the start I generally don't get the buffer to the db 4.

So am I just out of luck as far as hit confirms go and I must commit to my combo and deal with the gang retaliation? I guess I could alter the combo to 2,2,1 to u4 as this may be safe/safer on block. Sup with buffering, feels wonky?

Rainbow Friendship to the person that answers!

Make your combo alittle worse but more safe. Dail d,u4 instead of d,b4 and you are in goldenland. *Braces for rainbow friendship*

Agreed

Make your combo alittle worse but more safe. Dail d,u4 instead of d,b4 and you are in goldenland. *Braces for rainbow friendship*
I totally agree, just to add to your post if I may. I have been noticing that people are trying to jump after 221 to get the crossup.

So using Zandorath's 221 d,u4 is great the ground skull will actually air juggle them, you can then dash 1 then 121 then do d,b 4 to keep them at bay. Or instead of d,b 4 you can do d,b 2 and prevent a wake up attack depending on character. Then back to zoning!!!