What's new

SFxT - Tons of new characters revealed! (PACMAN AND MEGAMAN!)

Ling is in, now all I need is sakura. People are saying Karin/R.Mika are rumored to be in, never played those characters but lets hope the hype meets expectation

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
heard about this a week or so back, not very often i can remember when a rumour was actually true.

gonna be rockin king/vega for sure :)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm on the fence. In spite of some of the awesome teams this game could provide.

Give me Bryan Fury and you've got a deal.
That's all I want. Bryan.
If Hwoarang hasn't been announced yet, him as well.

Bryan + Hwoarang + ability to team them with Vega and Zangief = Box will buy this.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I tried, too...lol. Toooooooootally forgot Wiki went black.

Kuma's my buddy, I can't not take the opportunity to fight someone as a giant bear.
But I don't think it'd be a Tekken game without some version of Jack.

Heihachi would break Bison is half.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Screw Bad Boxart Mega Man.

I'm happy for Juri, Balrog, and Pac-Man though. I'm hoping Ogre's balanced for tourney play like in T3, he was my favorite of the Tekken bosses.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I just need Jin and maybe Armor King.
armour king is unlikely, but im not sure if you caught the character customisation trailer but theres an armour king costume for the characters, so you could just put that on regular king and bam, armour king :p

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I haven't really kept up on gameplay vids of this, I usually don't. What kind of wrestling moves does King have in this? In Tekken he usually had the American stuff, while Armor King had Japanese puroresu moves. That was mostly the difference in their playing style, sans maybe some more technical stuff.

Imma kick some serious butts with Juri. :)

I still don't know who her partner is going to be though. I'll probably go for a Tekken character just for the heck of it. No other SF character appeals to me tbh. I'll probably give Hwoarang a try since he shares the same fighting style. Then again, Asuka and Lili look hawt. It's gonna be hard to choose a second..

Flagg

Noob
This game needs Law vs Fei Long.

This game doesnt need Mega Man and Pac Man. Take that shit to Marvel games.

Guh, this game gets me hype when so many mechanics are so whack. Seriously, Heihachi vs Akuma is going to be awesome.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Played it extensively tonight, i cant wait for this game, vega/king are my team for sure.