What's new

SFIV VOlT Good Mobile Fighter IMO... but why couldn't MKX do what they did

Spencer

Always Training
SF4 VOLT was released in 2011 But it's the best fighter on IOS well out all the mobile fighters I played.

The game has a relatively Good D-pad and 4 buttons.

They gave the characters their best or most useful Punch and KIck, etc. they have all their special moves.

It has a huge cast as well.
They made the background on each stage one picture. To keep the game running smoothly. Which definitely worked. And it still looks great.

The game also has:
Arcade Mode
Challenge mode
Practice mode
Online Versus
BLUETOOTH versus
REPLAY VIEWER.(you can watch other people's fights or yours to learn)
And some more features that I can't remember at the moment.

And some more features that I can remember at the moment.

The Online does not Lag lol inless you or your opponent has bad connection.

I'm just want to know why Capcom can realease a great fighter on mobile but NRS cannot.

MKX mobile is like a card game used to get more money.Thats incredibly lame to sf volt.

Sfvolt doesn't have any In- game buys well at least I haven't seen any.

But why can Capcom release an fighter that pretty close to a console game in 2011 but NRS Studio in 2015 can't on mobile.

before I get hate I love mortal kombat it's just I wish they had a little Mobile version sort of like sfvolt.

I leave of video of gameplay of sfvolt:

THIS IS ONLINE GAMEPLAY
You can do combos and everything but this guy playing didn't.
You can look at more videos on YouTube theirs plenty .
This how the D-pad and buttons look.
And some combos
This ain't me. But I can do combos like this.
PK

Last edited:

d3v

SRK
Because no one worth their salt cares about SFIV Volt. Why do you think Capcom has stopped doing this with their fighters?

NRS/WB's efforts on the other hand actually do attract a decent sized following.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Regardless of the people shitting on the mobile port of SFIV, it blows MKX mobile out of the water. Every mobile game NRS has released (Injustice, Immortals, MKX) have been just terrible. I cannot imagine anyone playing them for fun. The only reason I ever touched them was to get the unlockables. They're shit. At least Volt resembled a fighter. The NRS mobile games are their own category of mindless, pay to win garbage. It's not a fighter. I mean....Marvel Contest of Champions is more of a true fighting game than the NRS games. At least you can dash and backdash.

And just my two cents - Soulcalibur is the best mobile fighter.

Apple/Android needs to just release a controller that attaches to the phone so we can actually play some good games. Touch screen for fighters is just awful.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
The NRS mobile games are meant to be a time killer. It's something for people who aren't good at fighters to play and experience a fighter with a low level of entry and skill ceiling. It's just for fun man.

DisturbiaLover

Not A Noob
I liked Mortal Kombat X App. It was very fun to play IMO. Even in the beginning. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't immediately make it bad.

N9
I liked Mortal Kombat X App. It was very fun to play IMO. Even in the beginning. Just because you don't enjoy it doesn't immediately make it bad.
No, what makes them bad is that the only thing resembling gameplay is you tapping the screen fast. NRS mobile games are garbage.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Any other suggestions for decent mobile fighters? I got Soul Caliber and SF IVolt now, what else we got?>