What's new

Tech Setup off 112

Momentum

Proud owner of the briefcase hitbox
This may be known but after you hit with 112 you can dash forward then forward mecury storm.

VS Tech roll + wakeup: Oh this is glorious. It sends your opponents wakeup the wrong way and, if you time it right vs an advancing wakeup, they hit an invisible wall close to you.
(This was tested VS AI so if this doesnt work vs humans please let me know)

VS Tech roll + no wakeup: Leaves you in front of your opponent for pressure

VS No tech roll + wakeup: Leaves you behind your opponent with enough advantage to block wakeups

VS No tech roll + no wakeup: Puts you in perfect range for a 50/50 grab setup vs most characters and in range for a F12 vs the smaller hitboxes

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
i usually end my combo in 112 tele forward, didnt know about the dash forward though, 112 tele is awesome though good pressure

made a strat post about shazam staying in close for pressure and its in there

Momentum

i usually end my combo in 112 tele forward, didnt know about the dash forward though, 112 tele is awesome though good pressure

made a strat post about shazam staying in close for pressure and its in there
the dash forward is pretty integral to it. 112 tele isnt great vs tech rolls. gets the opponent right out of there

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
sounds good, if the timing is too hard there must be something else to prevent them tech rolling

Momentum

its not TOO hard. the timing is off a dash so people will get used to it very quickly as they feel out the game

Can u dash forward and d3? that would be a better situation.....the tele seems super risking and one of those strat's that will only work on ppl who respect (block) too much.