What's new

Serious Training

I'll 5th the motion, and raise you stop being a quitter/scrub... If you can just learn to get your ass wooped by people better than you, you will learn to get better by losing.

Kazlaz

Noob
hey Ill let Sub Zero train you ..

Its the best you could get i mean

AN ACTUAL MK CHARACTER how could it get better

he owes me some shit so ill just ask him but... he might not im not sure

I havent played kaz in forever, lol... I remember when I was yelling in the mic how i watch his sister in the shower etc.... his mom god really mad and told him to tell me to stop saying all this shit about his sister LOL

get better

all im trying to get better not get bitched out by ppl ive played and flipped out on n quit why do you think i want to get better to better myself

Re: get better

Go Go xV3gax said:
all im trying to get better not get bitched out by ppl ive played and flipped out on n quit why do you think i want to get better to better myself
You have to teach yourself to not to be such a sore loser. If you want to get better, how about playing people, and when you lose not quitting. Whats the point of every time someone beat you you fatality drop? Why would any one want to help you get better when no matter what in the end you'll quit?

Re: get better

TheLord Phoenix UMK3 said:
Go Go xV3gax said:
You have to teach yourself to not to be such a sore loser. If you want to get better, how about playing people, and when you lose not quitting. Whats the point of every time someone beat you you fatality drop? Why would any one want to help you get better when no matter what in the end you'll quit?
In the end?

This clown quit on me on the character select screen then called me a "Dumb fuck".