What's new

[Sep 8, 2013] Phyrexian Games Injustice Tournament (Leominster Ma)

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
Phyrexian Games is holding their first injustice tournament, come on down and help support our local MA fighting game scene.

3pm Injustice $10

$5 Venue Fee

1st 70% of entrance fees cash

2nd 20% of entrance fees cash

3rd 10% of entrance fees cash

Parking in front and back of the building!

1st 70% of entrance fees cash

2nd 20% of entrance fees cash

3rd 10% of entrance fees cash

Parking in front and back of the building!

CRUM

Noob
I will more than likely be at this. I know BlackJames and Morganstien said they live around that area as well.

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
just injustice for this tourney ... mk has no entrys anymore here haha we all dropped the game for injustice lol

check out the website for tourney info

PhyrexianGames.com thanks guys

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
coming down to the wire here guys lets get a good amount of people to come tell your friends fam anyone who likes injustice post all over the place the more people the more money we have a chance to win and if your anything like me money is always a good thing!!!

CRUM

Noob
coming down to the wire here guys lets get a good amount of people to come tell your friends fam anyone who likes injustice post all over the place the more people the more money we have a chance to win and if your anything like me money is always a good thing!!!
I'm gonna try my best to make it.

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
lets go guys lets make this a good turn out tomorrow 15-20 people what we trying for but if its lower we still play ... lets go boys get hype and make it out to PG

MrMadden613

Going Hard in The Paint!
crum i dont think we have enough people to be honest i dont want you guys traveling over a hour to play 5 people

CRUM

Noob
Sorry I flaked out to all who made the effort. School has been keeping me busy. Ill definitely be at the next one, remember guys Game Underground on September 21st