What's new

Question Selective Breeding. Who would be the most OP/Creative?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Kung Lao and Kung Jin =King Jao

Kung Lao +anyone lol

Kung Lao+Predator=Kingdator? Predalao?

Scorp-Zero or Sub-Scorp(as Eddy said)

Maybe if Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke combined into Tri-borg! Oh wait...lol that would be cool if there was one super borg with all 3 of their powers, can you imagine? Nets, seeking missiles and chest spears=:eek:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Ferra/Torr and Takeda

Take the character with an absurdly dominant ground game and anti-projectile tools, whose only weakness is bad anti-air game.
Give him Takeda's "Don't jump within half of this screen" anti-air game.

Or like anyone with an AA grab would work too. Anything that beats jumping.

AeWhole

Noob
Summoner quan chi and HQT predator......never ending zoning

and if by some God ordained miracle you get in....you'd probably wish you hadn't
Oh my gawd if Quan could laser cancel... Also have that god like D4 that could cancel into a bat and start a relatively safe EX lunge while sending bat low to make it safe or save it to continue the combo if it connects. The possibilities I need this to be a mod on the PC or something.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
As soon as I saw this thread I imagined a goro and bo rai Cho hybrid. Mainly because I want to see an old shokan who's constantly shiting and puking all over the place.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Unstoppable Jason x Blood God Kotal. His life lasts forever, he resurrects, he has four damage buff moves, five recovery moves, a meterbuilding buff, an armor breaking buff, and insane reach. Can you imagine Kotal Kahn with Blood Sacrifice, damage totem, AND Rampant all up at the same time?

Come to think of it, Jason's new armor-breaking buff would break almost every other character in the game.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Lore wise, how about Ermac and one of the Shaolin boyz aka an Ermac with his usual powers, but one that doesn't job and is competent in martial arts XD

Or maybe Mileena x Liu Kang. The savageness and craziness of Mileena, but with the martial arts and fighting skills of an MK champ. That thing would be nuts.

Oh or Baraka x Bo Rai Cho (Baraka is technically in the game lol) it would be amazing if we could get a Tarkatan who did more than get his ass kicked in the story, and a Baraka with Bo skills would certainly kick some major ass.

omooba

fear the moobs
Ferra/Torr and Takeda

Take the character with an absurdly dominant ground game and anti-projectile tools, whose only weakness is bad anti-air game.
Give him Takeda's "Don't jump within half of this screen" anti-air game.

Or like anyone with an AA grab would work too. Anything that beats jumping.
i swear i was typing this before reading yours