What's new

Sektors strings = punishable?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
2 1 4 and 12B1 are full combo punishable if they're blocked ducking on low hitbox characters that have a move thats at least 8 frames, only tested with Sonya so far but I'm sure the same rules apply

Discuss

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Anyone with a fast uppercut can punish 12B1 with an uppercut alone if I recall correctly...Sektor's a little lacking but he's fun.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Anyone with a fast uppercut can punish 12B1 with an uppercut alone if I recall correctly...Sektor's a little lacking but he's fun.
Sektors not lacking by any means, it was known about the uppercut, but only recently I've been trying to full combo punish these strings that everybod pokes out of

shura30

Shura
12b1 should be punishable even at some distances where the 2 part will whiff..

btw everything that is duckable (nightwolf's shoulder, cage's kick, jax's burn knuckle etc) should be punished by 6~9 combo starters

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
12b1 should be punishable even at some distances where the 2 part will whiff..

btw everything that is duckable (nightwolf's shoulder, cage's kick, jax's burn knuckle etc) should be punished by 6~9 combo starters
Yeah ofcourse, thats already known, but the fact that you can combo punish quick strings is different.

We already knew about it for Sonya, now we know about it for Jax & Sektor. etc etc. It should make this game alot more brutal if people start applying it

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
hmmmmmmmm, i guess we'll have to play some games and test this all out to the fullest foxy. I have a few HM setup ideas i'd like to try out anyway :)

If they are indeed punishable i'll have to do some thinking and find out just who can punish them so i can alternate.