What's new

sektor nerfed?

AM-789

Noob
hello everyone,

has anyone noticed sektor's reduced damage? i watched some of my playbacks in practice mode and noticed all my sektor combos were doing less damage...anywhere from 1-7% ..my cyrax combos are doing less damage as well but my raiden combos are unaffected? but it is worth mentioning i just started using raiden last week lol anyway so is damage scaling increased for all characters or just a select few? i was a little pissed sektor was affected but someone as good as raiden was not :invisible: please correct me if i am wrong!

edit: sorry i might have been a little confusing, does anyone know more about how sektor was affected?

I've been feeling like Sektor has been nerfed from day one.

It feels like they need to add a little something to his move-set, or at least speed up the command leg lift overhead. All he really had before was that high juggle damage, but they indirectly nerfed that as well :(

AM-789

Noob
aw lol. i still think hes great as he is, just a little tough to use and get used to. he is still my main but online play with him is absolutely frustrating! i think i am above average when i play with friends offline but i cannot, for the life of me, use him online. his simple bnb's are impossible online and i always end up getting destroyed because i mess up. one day i got so frustrated i was actually reduced to teleport punch + uppercut because i could never get out another ex-tele punch or even b21. needless to say, any sektor user that plays like that can get annoying really fast so i'm a little embarrassed to use him online for the time being :( im envious of ermac and kung lao users. lag seems to have no effect on them lol

Nah I think you just have to get accustomed to spamming buttons online. Seems to be the only way to pull off any Sektor combo for myself..