What's new

Sektor frame data?

Ok so i have been looking everywhere and i can't seem to find his frame data anywhere. Does anyone know where i could find it?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I don't believe there is any yet.

You probably already know this, but just in case:

1,2,b1 will punish everything that is punishable (including reptile dash and kung lao spin) EXCEPT moves that have extended air time (Milenna roll and teleport). In that case you f4,4 into tu.

Sektor doesn't seem to have any moves that are quick enough (6 frame) to stop strings that characters like Kung Lao and Reptile can. Perhaps his d1, I have yet to try it on a regular basis though. Other than his 1,2,b1 string, I can't expect his normals to be fast at all; he's a rather slow character in my opinion.

sektor is NOT slow.

one of the fastest uppercuts in the game, his 12 strings are fast

fastest dash in the game (tied with csz) and his instant air teleport is pretty fast.

his leg lift is slow but should be done often, only after missle pressure iwth a jip. most of his other leg normals are slow but should but used to pressure an opponent really.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Just because his uppercut is fast doesn't mean he's a fast character. I'm mainly looking at his normals and pokes. Aside from 1,2,b1 he has no fast combo starter. His b3 imo is a slow normal. Forget the leg lift, that can only be used in block stun. Sure he can air to air, but that doesn't matter how quick you are. Ermac has awesome air to air as well and he's damn slow with that lift.

I haven't noticed his dash being so much better than most of the cast to be honest. I'll take your word on it being tied for best in show, but aside from Reptile I haven't seen anyone with a dash that puts them at a disadvantage.

Most d1's in the game seem to be 6 frames, and Sektor's very well could. I sure hope so. But when the frame data comes out I'll be surprised to see if he is in the same league as Kung Lao, Cage, Liu Kang.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Just because his uppercut is fast doesn't mean he's a fast character. I'm mainly looking at his normals and pokes. Aside from 1,2,b1 he has no fast combo starter. His b3 imo is a slow normal. Forget the leg lift, that can only be used in block stun. Sure he can air to air, but that doesn't matter how quick you are. Ermac has awesome air to air as well and he's damn slow with that lift.

I haven't noticed his dash being so much better than most of the cast to be honest. I'll take your word on it being tied for best in show, but aside from Reptile I haven't seen anyone with a dash that puts them at a disadvantage.

Most d1's in the game seem to be 6 frames, and Sektor's very well could. I sure hope so. But when the frame data comes out I'll be surprised to see if he is in the same league as Kung Lao, Cage, Liu Kang.
Hey Swift, I appreciate that other thread you started about Sek, that must've took some time to put together.

Quick things, Sektor's dash is BAD ASS. I've double dashed from 3 quarter screen many times to throw people turtling. One second theyre waiting to react on straight or upmissiles, then next theyre in mid air about to be body-slammed wondering WTF? He's a split second faster than almost everyone in the game - that matters in high level play.

His Uppercut is also very fast, not just OK. I would say only Sonya, and, hmm, maybe Quan Chi have a faster uppercut. Uppercut comes out faster than BF2 if time is of the essence and someone is jumping in at you. Trust me, Ive been hit outta sky many times by Sektors, Sonyas and Quan Chis where I coulda swore I had advantage.

Aside from that, Id put Sektor in the middle as far as overall quick moves are concerned, but that's part of the appeal of Sektor as I said in another thread....the porridge is juuusssst right with him.

Ether

Noob
Sektors dash speed and godlike normals are sexy. Flamethrower seems like it comes out surprisingly fast, you can reset juggled opponents with it SUPER low to the ground. Frame data for this guy would be super sexy.

Hey Swift, I appreciate that other thread you started about Sek, that must've took some time to put together.

Quick things, Sektor's dash is BAD ASS. I've double dashed from 3 quarter screen many times to throw people turtling. One second theyre waiting to react on straight or upmissiles, then next theyre in mid air about to be body-slammed wondering WTF? He's a split second faster than almost everyone in the game - that matters in high level play.

His Uppercut is also very fast, not just OK. I would say only Sonya, and, hmm, maybe Quan Chi have a faster uppercut. Uppercut comes out faster than BF2 if time is of the essence and someone is jumping in at you. Trust me, Ive been hit outta sky many times by Sektors, Sonyas and Quan Chis where I coulda swore I had advantage.

Aside from that, Id put Sektor in the middle as far as overall quick moves are concerned, but that's part of the appeal of Sektor as I said in another thread....the porridge is juuusssst right with him.
His dash is as fast as they come.

I never really factored it into my game, until a few good players commented on it, or asked why I so rarely used it.

After I factored it in, the difference was noticeable. People become intimidated with how fast Sektor can close. That, coupled with iTU/iEXTU, can lead to some incredibly quick damage.

DrDogg

Noob
I'm going to try to make some time on Sunday to go through as many characters as I can. Sektor isn't at the top of my list, but I'll try to get to him. No guarantees, but I'm shooting for Sunday...