What's new

Sektor BnB Suggestions?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Ever since the MK3 skins I've been in nostalgia mode... can anyone give me some good BnB combos for him... I labbed a little with him last night and kinda gave up..

Robotic

Gentleman.
Anything for Storms!

12b1, f44 (or f43), TU, b34, EXTU, finish with b2 flame thrower if you want to leave them standing (more often than not) or b21 to get them the hell off you and knock down.

b34, TU, f43, EXTU, finish same as above.

2 basic ones to start you off, I'm sure others will give you plenty more. Cheers!

*No meter*
12 b1 f4 4 TU Jk TU
b2 TU f4 4 TU
b3 4 TU f4 4 TU
2 1 TU f4 4 TU

*With meter*
12 b1 f4 4 Tu Jk EX TU b2 Flame
b2 TU f4 4 EX TU b2 Flame
b3 4 TU f4 4 EX TU b2 Flame
2 1 TU f4 4 EX TU b2 Flame
TU 4 4 EX TU b2 Flame
(WAKE UP COMBO) EX TU jk TU b2 Flame

Really you can look at all the old threads since Sektor hasn't had any changes besides a slight damage nerf.

Sektor's Best Bnbs

Low Starter - B34, TU, B21, B34, TU or B34, TU, B21, dash, 12, Flame
Overhead Starter - U34, TU, B21, B34, TU or U34, TU, B21, dash, 12, Flame

Most Damaging from jump in - 21, TU, B21, (B34, TU/dash, 12, Flame) or B2, TU, (B21, B34, TU/dash, 12, Flame)

Well, I guess they're aren't exactly BnBs since they require timing, but they're the most damaging thing Sektor can do. Ever since the patch, his overhead isn't so powerful like before. It used to deal more than his low starter. I can't remember how much is overhead starter deals, but his low starter deals 34% and everything else deals more, add meter in the mix and its higher than his usual meter bnbs. Add missile setups in the mix and the damage is over 50% for each combo(if done with EX TU).

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Sektor's Best Bnbs

Low Starter - B34, TU, B21, B34, TU or B34, TU, B21, dash, 12, Flame
Overhead Starter - U34, TU, B21, B34, TU or U34, TU, B21, dash, 12, Flame

Most Damaging from jump in - 21, TU, B21, (B34, TU/dash, 12, Flame) or B2, TU, (B21, B34, TU/dash, 12, Flame)

Well, I guess they're aren't exactly BnBs since they require timing, but they're the most damaging thing Sektor can do. Ever since the patch, his overhead isn't so powerful like before. It used to deal more than his low starter. I can't remember how much is overhead starter deals, but his low starter deals 34% and everything else deals more, add meter in the mix and its higher than his usual meter bnbs. Add missile setups in the mix and the damage is over 50% for each combo(if done with EX TU).
If your even going to use a leg lift combo as your bnb then you definately shouldn't do his overhead into normal TU. 34 is hit confirmable so thats ok but if your gonna do the overhead then cancel it into ex TU and then do jk TU uppercut (no room for b2 here).

B21 B34 off a TU is very hard to do 10/10 times offline impossible online.

I recommend just his normal reliable bnb's 12b1 jk TU jk ex TU b21/flame. - Or for that ridiculously laggy match online just do f43 ex Tu ender - you only lose around 3-5%.

b34 f443 ex TU b21/flame.

Nice thing about sektor's bnb's is they can be changed around to suit you, so after 12b1 you and do a f44/3 instead of a jk first or the other way round. I wouldn't really include b34 in the middle of any combo though, it can maximize damage with 12b1 f43 TU b34 ender but that timing's more strict and you'll drop it once then that 1-2% extra wouldn't have helped.

Corner 12b1 bb21 (input it like that) (then wait a bit) 12 122flame.

JkOC

Noob
Everyone's given good advide so I'll piggyback on it. Simply put 12b1, b34, and f44 are the place to start. You can build a combo from there and damage gets real good. Add a jip to 12b1 for more. All 3 can be done into a teleport. Add sum zoning and your on your way. Sektor is fun, enjoy.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
I love that one. I use it every time.
I was playing against a not-so-mediocre Raiden player yesterday and he was really pissing me off with his constant teleports and safe strings. Anyways, I ended up taking the first round. Then during the second round he knocked me around a bit and had me corner trapped at one point. He had no metre but I did, so wakeup EX-TU, it connects!! Followed it with a B+2,1. It felt time slowed down at this point because I was thinking how I will pressure him on wakeup. Then my hands started moving and inputted 1,2,1,22, Flameburner for a 41% combo that ended the match. Words can not describe the feeling of beating the crap out of Raiden especially in the corner.